• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | April 2013 | Sacrifice your Independent Soul

Ok guys sorry to shit up the thread but I'm getting desperate.. I posted this over at the LittleBigPlanet Vita OT in the community section, but that is where threads get sent to die :( I can't think of any other threads to possibly put this in and I'm not gonna make a thread for this lol

So recently on my trophy hunting OCD stumble through my vita catalogue I noticed the absurd '50 unique plays' trophy on a created level and I am (hopefully) enlisting you guys to help me out..

Scratch that, I am on my knees begging for 15 more plays..

Seriously, I try to platinum every game that I truly enjoy and if I can't get the platinum on this, my brain tells me to sell my vita (I KNOW, that's irrational and I wouldn't actually do it, but MY OCD IS QUITE CONVINCING)

Anyways, guys if you can and it's not too much trouble, I would truly appreciate it if you could queue up for my level and play it whenever you get a chance

http://vita.lbp.me/v/c76q-

<3 Thanks in advance to any kind soul that is willing to help out

when i get LBP i'll def play. hopefully will buy this week.

Don't worry, guys, I have the best game of the month planned...

Looking for titles?

May 23 - Valhalla Knights 3
May 30 - Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Nafushigatai Game no Yona Mono

Also, for US releases, I don't think there are any confirmed dates, but Velocity Ultra, Quell Memento, Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery, and Hotline Miami are all aiming for May releases.
I knew about those Japan releases and basically only Hotline Miami. :lol Thank you!

The_Monk

Anyone else get an e-mail offer about upgrading their 3 month PS+ into a full year one and only pay the difference? Thought it was a great offer and jumped on it in an instant!

Just read your post, checked my email and also got the email. But I need to see how much it is in €.

I already have more than one year until my PS Plus subscription is over, however...

Rasec

Almost top of the page, buy Farming Simulator.

Must resist weird urge to get this game!!! xD
*launches soul sacrifice on vita*
*save for now*

I'm kidding but i'm actually seeing myself getting farming simulator for my vita xD

Grinchy

Banned
Ok guys sorry to shit up the thread but I'm getting desperate.. I posted this over at the LittleBigPlanet Vita OT in the community section, but that is where threads get sent to die :( I can't think of any other threads to possibly put this in and I'm not gonna make a thread for this lol
*snip*

I actually queued it up after you posted it in that thread haha

I just haven't played LBP b/c I've been on Soul Sac

Carl

Must resist weird urge to get this game!!! xD
*launches soul sacrifice on vita*
*save for now*

I'm kidding but i'm actually seeing myself getting farming simulator for my vita xD

It's weirdly addictive even if it's really simple and monotonous, lol

Groof

Just read your post, checked my email and also got the email. But I need to see how much it is in €.

I already have more than one year until my PS Plus subscription is over, however...

I basically paid the price of a full year sub minus the price of a 3 month sub. Converted from SEK it was ~€22ish.

LTWheels

With Soul Sacrifice out and Persona 4G, along with PSN plus, i'm quite tempted to buy a Vita. The only thing holding me back is the UK price of the memory sticks. Ridiculous. Getting a decent size adds so much to the price on top of actually purchasing the games and system.

The_Monk

I basically paid the price of a full year sub minus the price of a 3 month sub. Converted from SEK it was ~&#8364;22ish.

Then it's a great price. I really need to be 100% that my PS Plus subscription will work Day one when I get the PS4. I'm not thinking we will get PS4 games at the start but discounts or other stuff (Avatars/Themes/etc) yes.

If I could be sure of that today I would get much more PS Plus even if I already have until mid-year 2014.

With Soul Sacrifice out and Persona 4G, along with PSN plus, i'm quite tempted to buy a Vita. The only thing holding me back is the UK price of the memory sticks. Ridiculous. Getting a decent size adds so much to the price on top of actually purchasing the games and system.

I would say that Im glad that I bought a Vita for Persona 4 Golden alone. What a great RPG, so refreshing and better than most RPGs of the last years... considering this game originally came out for the PS2 in 2008. The price is really a bummer though. Other than that Im quite happy with my Vita, great hardware and an OS thats miles ahead of the PS3s.

btkadams

Yes man! Vitabros unite! Add me also dude! ID: ArchangelHavok

Edit: I just noticed the other replies to my post.. Seriously GAF is the best gaming community - Vitabros for life
for life? or, until the next game you can't platinum makes you sell your vita?

So recently on my trophy hunting OCD stumble through my vita catalogue I noticed the absurd '50 unique plays' trophy on a created level and I am (hopefully) enlisting you guys to help me out..

Seriously, I try to platinum every game that I truly enjoy and if I can't get the platinum on this, my brain tells me to sell my vita (I KNOW, that's irrational and I wouldn't actually do it, but MY OCD IS QUITE CONVINCING)

Anyways, guys if you can and it's not too much trouble, I would truly appreciate it if you could queue up for my level and play it whenever you get a chance

:p lol

Rasec

Ah, yeah, I noticed the unimaginable evil in the import banner just after posting. Still, glad I could be of help.

No scope cornshots.

*__________________________*

What the heck am i doing on the city. The real gangsta life was always on the farm.

Hmm, i'm too lazy to move to the farm now. Farming simulator has nitro boosts and hydraulics!!! Beat that need for speed.

I've got the game. Haven't started it yet but i'll help you out in the next 24 hours. I just need to be told what to do.

Takao

Banned
When Vikings Attack is also on Vita, but I'd hardly include that in a "Best of PSN" collection. Where are the thatgamecompany games?

7438688054_03d3782988.jpg

kiyomi

When Vikings Attack is also on Vita, but I'd hardly include that in a "Best of PSN" collection. Where are the thatgamecompany games?

Well, it is only a 'Volume 1', plus there is the physical release of thatgamecompany's games that's been out in the US and is now coming to the EU.

Ew, I just got Takao'd.

wilflare

hmm it looks cute... but it's not that good?
bleh.. not sure if I want to sink $10 and get RC:FFA... wonder if we'll have enough VitaMuffins to play tog

VanWinkle

hmm it looks cute... but it's not that good?
bleh.. not sure if I want to sink $10 and get RC:FFA... wonder if we'll have enough VitaMuffins to play tog

When Vikings Attack is good but not that particularly special. About FFA, I bought it last night. I figure, might as well for a PS3 and Vita version, plus Deadlocked HD on PS3. What I HOPE is that the PS3 and Vita will have the same online, so we won't have to worry about not having enough Vita people playing.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
|OT|Farming velocity in miami
lol

valhalla knights looks interesting, is it official that legends of war is cursed?

Skyzard

Banned
Just realised my Vita isn't in warranty anymore, suspicious timing lol... time to put up with it until it becomes my 'offline machine' and Sony bring out a new better model...or I get so furious at the random screen inputs I buy a new one, maybe white.

Friend said he's willing to give me his for my camera flash hah. possibly.

image8.png

The new Legend of Heroes looks so gorgeous. Really hope it comes to the West, but if it does we'll probably be waiting until next spring/summer :\ We still have Ys Celceta, Valhalla Knights and Muramasa to look forward to though.

image8.png

The new Legend of Heroes looks so gorgeous. Really hope it comes to the West, but if it does we'll probably be waiting until next spring/summer :\ We still have Ys Celceta, Valhalla Knights and Muramasa to look forward to though.

thats nice what kind of game is it??

tb jrpg?

n a side note it ONLY took 30 days to finally get my 10$ rebate!!! wooo!

am taking suggestions... not sure if i should just plop down and buy a <10$ game or use it as a discount on a high priced game.

btkadams

Question about the PSN. Do Canada and US have the same content of games and promos?

99% of the time. the us ps blog covers both canada and the us. in the instances where something is just for the us, it will be stated (like the recent black rock shooter psp release). that's honestly the only game i can think of. canada usually just gets apps a little later (like the youtube app).

So where's the new thread and please tell me we are going to have a less cringe-worthy name this time. No offense to whoever came up with this one. Ok, maybe some offense.

antibolo

Banned
Question about the PSN. Do Canada and US have the same content of games and promos?

Last week's Black Rock Shooter is the first game ever in the entire history of North American PSN to be available only in the US.

Apart from that, once in a while an app is US only. The YouTube app was US-only in its first 2 months or so, for some unknown reason.

Also a couple of games have separate French language versions, that are only on the Canada side.

wilflare

image8.png

this looks good! Is it related to Clash of Heroes (the PSP game) in any way?

Top Bottom