• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

07-minister.jpg

FStubbs

I get the feeling the Dems don't just want Trump to lose the election, but they want to utterly destroy Trump. Oh, oh its so delicious. I hope his career dies in a fire.

Dems? Jeb! and the Bushes are obviously the ones behind this story. This is Jeb!'s revenge on Trump.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I legit can't believe they let him go on about Bill and Hillary. If you needed any proof that the people running his campaign are as stupid as he is.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Watching that vid... I need a reaction gif that's like Neo dodging those bullets, but instead every bullet hits him and Neo dies.

BriGuy

It's amazing the Republican elite just don't take the loss here and try to salvage what's left of their identity and integrity. Losing a presidential election ultimately isn't a BFD; one party does it every four years. Life goes on. But this is different. If you continue to cling on to this sociopath as he goes down in flames, you jeopardize the future viability of your party as you do it. And if he somehow wins this thing, you jeopardize the future viability of your party and the country at large. That's not hyperbole either. They know goddamn well what kind of danger this man represents, and it's not a chance anyone should be willing to take.

"Guys that was me 11 years ago. Stuff that long ago doesn't matter anymore, it doesn't define me"

"YO BILL CLINTON (AND HILLARY) 20 YEARS AGO..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom