• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEDNESDAYTON PT 3 or: How sony fans stopped worrying and learned to love the bomba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
Shard said:
I really hope no Final Fantasy VII remake never surfaces, it is a truly overrated and horrible game that needs to stay in the past.

I'm with you on the overrated part, but not on the horrible part. It was a pretty decent RPG all things considered, just needs a massive graphical overhaul, some medium-level tinkering with the materia system and the removal of random battles.

OH!

And a translation that doesn't read like a 7th grader wrote it while doing meth.

Firewire said:
I'm on my 5th Moosehead!

Moosehead.jpg

Brava > *.*

Amir0x said:
I'm with you on the overrated part, but not on the horrible part. It was a pretty decent RPG all things considered, just needs a massive graphical overhaul, some medium-level tinkering with the materia system and the removal of random battles.

OH!

And a translation that doesn't read like a 7th grader wrote it while doing meth.

I shall lol when it ends up being a DS remake.

KZObsessed

ahh man, im extremely excited yet I know its gonna be a massive disappointment :lol

What a strange feeling!

Does anyone know when Square Enix will have their keynote or whatever it is they do?

Just in case you know what isnt revealed tonight...

Kyoufu

Amir0x said:

OH!

Agreed. People just say it sucks because of the fanboys that overshadow the game, and the fact that it was the best selling/most popular RPG in the world (atleast back then, dunno about now).

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Amir0x said:

OH!

Good points, it isn't Final Fantasy VIII, just so, much, un-needed forthing demand.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
LEAVE FINAL FANTASY SEVEN ALONE YOU GUYS

I MEAN IT

YOU MESS WITH FINAL FANTASY SEVEN AND YOU MESS WITH ME

*horrific crying*

Amir0x

Banned
BrandNew said:
I shall lol when it ends up being a DS remake.

that would be a downgraded port, and I'd be LOLing alongside you. More inferior games for everyone, but now with MORE meltdowns. It's a win-win.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
All I've heard from people that could possibly know is that FF7 ain't happening, but who knows, square is a Japanese company and they probably have been working on it in secret for 10 years.

Sypher, change your avatar.

Ikael

OH!

And that's why people eagerly awaits a remake: it can become a genuinely great game. For example, ffVI rules, but the game is already perfect as it is, hence why I am not so keen on a remake of it (even thought it would also be awesome).

sp0rsk said:
All I've heard from people that could possibly know is that FF7 ain't happening, but who knows, square is a Japanese company and they probably have been working on it in secret for 10 years.

For the PS2.

Kyoufu

Man, sp0rsk and jstevenson really killed the hype. :(

I'm guessing there will be disappointment for FF7 fans, and overjoy for Buzz! fans. :(

Sypher

Banned
sp0rsk said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Really? no fair. fine..............what if i just crop it up more?

angelfly

sp0rsk said:

It's my own fault for having hints of faith in 2ch rumors

J-Rzez

Wow! Look at all the Red in this thread already... If Bish makes it in here, oh man, it's going to be a forum reenactment of "300" in here, the bloodshed (bans) will be plenty...

Dante

I'm all for Remake,, but Only if there is new stuff added and not just a graphical update.

That said, I don't beleive the rumors, my mega-ton begins and ends with TEAM FUKKIN ICO.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Firewire said:
Anyone think we'll hear anything on Killzone2?

I'd guess no, since Japan isn't really the target market for that kind of game. Just guessing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom