• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did you have for dinner last night?

maxcriden

Sautéed shrimp with old bay, lemon pepper, fresh angel hair and some parm. Not the healthiest but really hit the spot on a lazy Thursday evening.

Linkark07

Banned
This

thumb_600.jpg

Rice, chicken and beans.

Ultryx

Trader Joe's Orange Chicken over a bed of white rice. Mixed in with that was also home grown broccoli, and onion. Also served a home grown mixed salad with radishes and made from scratch Ranch dressing.

Quake1028

Won some incredibly awesome tickets to the Rays game tonight from a vendor raffle a few weeks ago. These are the spreads my wife and I get to choose from, alone with oversized leather seats right behind home plate and waiter service to our seats:

209DDLc.jpg
vGDt81c.jpg

So incredibly excited!

LCGeek

formerly sane
USDA Prime Ribeye Cap steak cooked sous vide.

UmS9NqM.png

m3qKFVl.png

Costco is bae.

No shitting this was just about the same for me. I can agree was not expecting some ribeye from them but family member tossed it out and was like grill it bro. Came out nice and used a red pepper marinade mix I like.

Piggus

No shitting this was just about the same for me. I can agree was not expecting some ribeye from them but family member tossed it out and was like grill it bro. Came out nice and used a red pepper marinade mix I like.

Awe yeh!

The ribeye cap is amazing and I had to try it since it's usually hard to find, but I think I still prefer a good filet.

I'm cooking a lot of sichuan dishes lately: dan dan noodles and scrambled eggs with tomato.
The mixture of chicken broth, chilli oil, sesame paste and a little vinegar that forms the base for the dan dan noodles is so good.

Top Bottom