• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Stages Do You Want To See In Smash Bros.?

Shiver Star - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
One of the best planets from one of the best games in the series.
Players would start fighting on a slowly descending stage from the surface of the planet...
kirby0647.jpg
Until you descend underground into the factory...
And start moving forward on a hazard-filled conveyor belt...
Finally stopping at this foe:

Shiver Star - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
One of the best planets from one of the best games in the series.
Players would start fighting on a slowly descending stage from the surface of the planet...

Until you descend underground into the factory...

And start moving forward on a hazard-filled conveyor belt...

Finally stopping at this foe:

Makes too much sense and that is exactly why it won't happen.

Regiruler

Wii U: Wonderful 101 - Geath-Wahksay
Both: Kid Icarus Uprising - Aurum Hive
3DS: Code Name S.T.E.A.M. -
Emerald City

I've often seen a lot of people talking about new characters they want in Smash 4, but not the stages. Let's fix that.

[POSSIBLE EARTHBOUND SPOILER AHEAD]

Dungeonman - Earthbound - You can never have enough Earthbound. Playing inside a living dungeon with signs and murderous presents was really trippy. Having it move around the world while players fight inside and outside of it would be ridiculously cool.

Baby Bowser's Castle - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - I think this was the best rendition of Bowser's Castle ever, with tons of wacky traps and mechanics to fight between.

Wario's Castle - Wario Land 2 - I think the OG Wario series hasn't received enough credit in the shadow of WarioWare. Making Wario's Castle a humongous, extravagant 8-player stage with cameos from Captain Syrup and her pirate posse would be a great throwback.

So, GAF. Where would you like to fight in Smash?

I approve of these. My only wanted stage was the Great Cave Offensive that is actually in now, though it doesn't quite look the same mainly because of those lava hazards.

Top Bottom