• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where my incels at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenov

Try a matchmaker service 🤷
It's hard to believe, but it's a scientific fact that only half the men ever reproduced.

So a few years ago I was working with an engineer and his mother worked at an hospital, where she was a nurse and tested blood for bone marrow transplants.
This meant that a lot of sons and daughters were blood tested to see if the blood type was compatible.
That nurse was not authorized to disclose such information, but she could tell when a father was not the real father in several cases.
Her estimation was that around 1/3 of men were not the real fathers. At the time, I dismissed it as being non-sense.
Such a high number is very hard to believe. But many years later, I stumbled on scientific articles that showed through DNA analysis, that only 1/2 of men ever reproduced. On average. Sometimes it went much lower.
Interesting. I wonder if this is also why monogamy has become the prevalent relationship strategy worldwide. It prevents only a small percentage of rich males from monopolizing females and raises all men’s chances to procreate. Probably also creates more stable social situations (less warring and killing over women as a resource) while also increasing genetic diversity.

I think you should seriously consider marrying someone outside of country who would gladly want US citizenship. There are a lot of them out there too

Jenov

I think you should seriously consider marrying someone outside of country who would gladly want US citizenship. There are a lot of them out there too
Oh and please apply to 90 day fiancé so we can watch your journey!

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Getting used by a woman who just wants to escape her country? yea, great idea. I wonder what would happen once she gets what she wants. i'm sure she'll definitely stick with you.
Your have a really shit ass perception of women there are good women out there, here and abroad who want nothing more than to be provided for and lead a comfortable life while being loyal. Mail order brides exist for a reason or hell go to a Walmart and find someone working the struggle shift. Anyway I'm done replying to you go back to therapy or don't just don't commit a mass shooting because you "can't get laid".

bbmcgee

Banned
Try a matchmaker service 🤷

Interesting. I wonder if this is also why monogamy has become the prevalent relationship strategy worldwide. It prevents only a small percentage of rich males from monopolizing females and raises all men’s chances to procreate. Probably also creates more stable social situations (less warring and killing over women as a resource) while also increasing genetic diversity.
I've looked into match makers, and applied for a few who never responded. I think they get so many men that they dont bother with the worst ones.

And you're spot on about monogamy. Monogamy was designed so that you could give more men a stake in the system. lonely single men with not much skin in the game cause instability. It will be interesting to see what happens in modern times as things move more in that direction again.

bbmcgee

Banned
Your have a really shit ass perception of women there are good women out there, here and abroad who want nothing more than to be provided for and lead a comfortable life while being loyal. Mail order brides exist for a reason or hell go to a Walmart and find someone working the struggle shift. Anyway I'm done replying to you go back to therapy or don't just don't commit a mass shooting because you "can't get laid".

I'm a first generation immigrant. I know the games women abroad play to take advantage of lonely idiots here.

If you are a desirable man, and just want a woman from a different culture, it can be an option.

But if you're a desperate incel who cant find anyone in your own country, most likely that woman isnt going to be attracted you either and will take advantage of you. The exception to this is if you're a white man going to asia and sometimes africa, because in that situation for some reason just being white holds a lot of status and value

And lastly, stop with the mass shooting nonsense. Its a way to stereotype millions of struggling men based on the actions of a handful of people, and also a way to deflect from the actual problem. Althought I will say, I dont know what people expect to happen when you treat men in this situation like we dont exist or gaslight constantly about it. We probably will see more things like shootings as the incel problem continues.

Last edited:

Jsisto

I’ve long believed that dating apps, while not the sole problem, are a pretty significant cause of what’s going on. It wasn’t always the case, I distinctly remember they used to be pretty user friendly and allowed for more easy communication. it’s the more recent monetization and monopilzation(they’re basically all owned by the same company) that has thoroughly corrupted them and this has spread into the wider dating landscape. They need to be broken up and regulated. They’re a net negative for healthy societies and almost directly responsible for the “loneliness epidemic” as they call it. It baffles me that to my knowledge no western government seems to recognize this problem or want to do anything about it.

My results just havent at all correlated with anything attitude related. Contrary to some of the weird assumptions being made about me, I wasnt born thinking women hated me. it was only after all of my experiences that I had no choice but to conclude the obvious.

If someone hypnotized me to thinking I was the most attractive man on earth, nothing would change. I would just get rejected and come back down to earth. Reality is what it is.

Frankly, if I ever did try to get advice from anyone I wouldnt listen to anyone who doesnt live in the same country as me and isnt the same race, at a minimum. its just different worlds in my experience. But I still appreciate your perspective on your own situation.
I'm going to be honest, and don't take this as me being rude; I don't believe you. Not that I don't believe you have issues here, just that I don't believe the reason is appearance/race/height.

Now to be clear, I am NOT downplaying your lack of success. It's absurdly demoralizing which creates a self-fulfilling cycle of failure that is hard to get out of. But there is something else at play here that has nothing to do with your appearance unless you literally live in an area with no single women and have no means of getting out of that area. When it comes to the latter, I actually have a few online friends that applies to in India and parts of China.

I think a big problem when it comes to discussions like this is the downplaying of the internal. "Just be confident", "go the gym", "try doing activities", "approach people". This stuff isn't helpful if someone isn't aware of your circumstances. Let's use "just approach people" as an example. I have a friend with severe agoraphobia that suffers from psychogenic vomiting when talking to strangers. Want to know what happened when we managed to get him to hit on a girl at a bar that was checking him out? He threw up on her before getting two words out. He has taken medication for it his entire life, but it hasn't helped and he, like me, has resigned himself to a life of loneliness.

I don't know what your problems are, but I refuse to believe it's appearance-based. Based on everything you've said, you sound like just a normal-looking guy. If you were hypnotized to be the most confident, least affected by rejection, and most willing to approach person in the world, I can't imagine you wouldn't be successful.

bbmcgee

Banned
I’ve long believed that dating apps, while not the sole problem, are a pretty significant cause of what’s going on. It wasn’t always the case, I distinctly remember they used to be pretty user friendly and allowed for more easy communication. it’s the more recent monetization and monopilzation(they’re basically all owned by the same company) that has thoroughly corrupted them and this has spread into the wider dating landscape. They need to be broken up and regulated. They’re a net negative for healthy societies and almost directly responsible for the “loneliness epidemic” as they call it. It baffles me that to my knowledge no western government seems to recognize this problem or want to do anything about it.

Dating apps, and also social media at large are a big factor.

The reason that western governments dont see or do anything about this is the same reason so many people responding are denying that there's even anything wrong. its a very inconvenient truth to admit society is broken in this way. Once you do, it legitimizes the grievances of a lot of men and I think people are nervous of where that may lead.

So, easier to pretend nothings wrong and insult the men instead. Or, as we're seeing more now, admit something is wrong and just blame the men for it again instead of really saying the truth.

Last edited:

Jsisto

I'm a first generation immigrant. I know the games women abroad play to take advantage of lonely idiots here.

If you are a desirable man, and just want a woman from a different culture, it can be an option.

But if you're a desperate incel who cant find anyone in your own country, most likely that woman isnt going to be attracted you either and will take advantage of you. The exception to this is if you're a white man going to asia and sometimes africa, because in that situation for some reason just being white holds a lot of status and value

And lastly, stop with the mass shooting nonsense. Its a way to stereotype millions of struggling men based on the actions of a handful of people, and also a way to deflect from the actual problem. Althought I will say, I dont know what people expect to happen when you treat men in this situation like we dont exist or gaslight constantly about it. We probably will see more things like shootings as the incel problem continues.
I’d suggest not referring to yourself as an incel. It has so much stigma and is just used as an insult at this point. I really hate the word. It’s used to describe the worst possible people and pretty clearly doesn’t represent people like us. Dont do that to yourself, man.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

I'm reporting you to the mods and FBI

Toons

Key word there is 'previous generation'. Social media, dating apps, feminism, and other factors have changed a lot of things.

Then don't use dating apps and social media. Feminism? Been around ages.

I never said only sculpted chins and 300k people have sex. But its absolutely true that women's standards have risen, and particularly a lot of less attractive men are finding little to no options. Which is why

Men are looking in the wrong place. Theres less attractive women out there too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom