• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which of these 12 Switch eShop games are you picking up this week?

None, just gonna continue playing what I got until Odyssey.

*due to lack of time and money. I gave up trying to keep up with the eShop a while ago.

Nosgotham

There's four or five games on that list I'm interested in, but honestly, my Switch backlog is so large at this point that I think I'm going to take an eShop break until next month at the earliest.

I'm most interested in Rogue Trooper Redux, Spelunker Party (loved the demo) and Elliot Quest though. I actually bought Elliot Quest on Wii U but never got around to playing it lol

me too. i gotta chill on buying games. every week its full of games that i want

Zebei

I don't think I'll buy any of these this week. I may get Rogue Trooper down the line though. Played it way back on PS2 and loved it back then.

I'm pretty sure it's nostalgia blinding me, but I wouldn't mind one more trip to that strange game.

HylianTom

Banned
I’m trying to keep up.. I cleared The Bridge, Pan Pan, and Yono this weekend. Thimbleweed Park and Elliott Quest might be the last two games I play before Super Mario Odyssey sucks all of the oxygen out of the room for the rest of my gaming year.

Appleman

None. Literally trying my hardest to get through Rabbids and Metroid before Odyssey drops and eats up all my time, then it’s Wolf 2 when I need a breather

It’s been an insane year

Mezoly

None. Unfortunately my backlog is too big for me to pick up games I'm not sure about.
I still have Mario+Rabbids & BOTW to finish.

No eShop games for me but I'll be picking this up, somewhere...

RYfLxoF6sSPHBVtCTdWozheIxD8wzi1Y.png

deadfolk

Rogue Trooper if the remaster is not a disaster on Switch.

Interested in Don't Knock Twice, but I think I'd prefer the vr version.

Fire Emblem I literally do not have space for. If the reviews are amazing, I might have to figure something out though.

Count Lucanor and Elliot Quest maybe later.

Jesus. All of these games.

Elliot Quest looks awesome, surprised I haven't seen much about it before. Might pick that up but I already have 3 games to get next week...

dukie85

Never heard of Revenant Saga, and now I kinda want it. RPGs on this thing will benefit me so much. Won't be picking it up anytime soon though, since I already have the Fire Emblem Warriors SE coming Friday.

Keinning

nintendo switch the home of golf games

probably just jackbox party pack 4. how will phone integration work on switch, just like every other console?

Metalmarc

Saw Giant Bomb Play Jackbox Party 4, this one seems awful compared to the first 3, so I will avoid it.

May get Rogue Trooper as a fan of the old 2000ad comics

Pandy

Backlog clearance ahead of Odyssey, so...

...maybe one or two of the multiplayer games if it looks like friends are coming round.

BiggNife

Saw Giant Bomb Play Jackbox Party 4, this one seems awful compared to the first 3, so I will avoid it.

May get Rogue Trooper as a fan of the old 2000ad comics

Yeah, the GB UnProFri where they played JPP4 just completely turned me off from it. It feels like they're making the games more and more complicated when party games should be simple and easy to pick up. I don't blame them for bailing on that Monster dating game the second that robot rule showed up.

ruh roh

got a link to the vid? i remember the first two game announcements looking interesting, so they suck?

It's the latest unprofessional friday, so you need to have a sub to watch it: https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-10132017/2300-12587/

It just looked super underwhelming. Survive the Internet isn't bad but telling users to "vote for the most ridiculous" instead of the funniest is weird and confusing. Bracketeering's tournament format leads to repeat jokes that are progressively less funny. There's no reason to play Civic Doodle when there's Drawful, and Monster Seeking Monster is just way too complicated for a party game.

Mudo

Revenant Saga looks the most interesting, kinda like a knockoff Skies.

It’s an IOs game just FYI. I’ve got it and it’s sequel on my phone. They are good RPGs for mobile but on console i fear expectations will be too high and it may be hated for being too generic or something. Watchable video on youtube before buying! I like it for what it is

Blackie

Lol this was gonna be my week off any Switch purchase! But after the Maxcriden thread I will have to buy Elliotts Quest.

None, still caught up in Golf Story, Axiom Verge, Steamworld Dig 2 and Stardew Valley. And with GT Sport, Zelda and Wolfenstein coming up I wish I had more time

mclem

I'll be getting Jackbox, but on PC since that's where I have the other three and Drawful. Maybe Spelunker, not sure; have to try the demo.

Going to skip these for now. Still putting time into Stardew Valley and Fire Emblem Warriors releases this week and Mario Odyssey next week.

Davey Cakes

I can see myself getting Elliot Quest for Switch at some point. I've always been curious but never pulled the trigger on Steam. That kind of game fits Switch like a glove though, so we'll see.

Party Golf is such a simple game, but it has provided us many many hours of local multi fun on PC. Tons of customization options, too.

Top Bottom