• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is more masculine than Playstation [serious thread - lots of pictures - wow]

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

Posting in legendary thread.

Love it, I nominate this for Thread of the Year.

But on topic though:

Mark Cerny has a higher chance of sleeping with more married women than Spencer to me.

Most women who get tired of their husbands is because they look and act like Spencer, and they want an upgrade to someone like Cerny who looks the part of an intelligent and successful man.

Bro you really believe this? LMAO..

JimiNutz

Banned
I just remembered that MS own DOOM and Quake now as well.

Gears, Doom and Quake exclusive on your console? Just thinking about all the macho testosterone that Xbox is bringing into next gen is making the built up estrogen in my chest leave via my nipples.

Ten_Fold

PlayStation is LGBTQ, BLM, female empowerment, super woke with a side of kratos and boy band/emo final fantasy character.

Xbox is more like fuck your mom, I got money, driving big boy benz and iced out rapper chains. With chainsaws, put a energy sword in your face, while traveling the world of fable.

So if your a hardcore PlayStation fan, they will only get more woke.

Posting in legendary thread.

Love it, I nominate this for Thread of the Year.

But on topic though:

Mark Cerny has a higher chance of sleeping with more married women than Spencer to me.

Most women who get tired of their husbands is because they look and act like Spencer, and they want an upgrade to someone like Cerny who looks the part of an intelligent and successful man.

Real talk, how many body pillows do you have at home?

Vawn

Banned
Xbox is definitely the Chad and Chadette machine.

Real manly men and real womanly women, no blue-haired whiny screeching feminists for Xbox. Why do you think those weirdos all dye their hair blue?

Have you SEEN the employee photos for 343? And, I find this strange coming from you, "lady".

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
I just remembered that MS own DOOM and Quake now as well.

Gears, Doom and Quake exclusive on your console? Just thinking about all the macho testosterone that Xbox is bringing into next gen is making the built up estrogen in my chest leave via my nipples.

Plus Master Chief? You could have the Smash Bros of FPS games on your hands man the very idea makes me so excited I could slam a Monster Energy and flex 💪

No such thing as 'feminine' anymore.
Feminine and masculine are the same, but only masculine is toxic... So women must be more masculine (which is a social construct and it doesn't actually exist) and men must embrace their feminine side in order to be nicer to one another (but don't ask any decent girl to date a guy like that, it won't work).

Seems pretty easy to understand to me, why the sarcastic tone in your message?

PlayStation is LGBTQ, BLM, female empowerment, super woke with a side of kratos and boy band/emo final fantasy character.

Xbox is more like fuck your mom, I got money, driving big boy benz and iced out rapper chains. With chainsaws, put a energy sword in your face, while traveling the world of fable.

So if your a hardcore PlayStation fan, they will only get more woke.
They got woke 343 making halo and Turning it into a joke. Even gears has gone woke.

Alan Wake

I get this thread is not dead serious, but it still holds a few truths. The original Xbox was designed as a big black a green monster and it quickly became known as a shooter's box (which to be honest was a bit unfair, there's lot of variety in the library for the first Xbox) and it had games like Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Xbox 360 continued with franchises like Gears of War, and CoD was huge on Xbox back then. So yeah, the man's man box if you will. Even if that's an exaggeration, of course.

Redlancet

Banned
nah im a playstation fan and i can break in two the entire xbox fanfest with just one hand,but to be honest lookin at the photos you just need to do some jogging and they will die of a hearth attack

INC

Xbx is the nickmercs of consoles

A bit douchey, and cant stop itself saying bro every 2 seconds

teezzy

Banned
That manly OG Xbox controller took me back so many years ago playing WWE Raw at my friend's place :')

It's the only controller I can use and not suck ass in GunValkyrie idk why. Still hard af tho

unnamed.jpg

I love that controller so much though. I even got the Hyperkin Duke for my PC endeavors. So funny playing RDR2 on Ultra on that Dell CRT using a Duke lol. My friends think I'm nuts

It's the only controller I can use and not suck ass in GunValkyrie idk why. Still hard af tho

unnamed.jpg

I love that controller so much though. I even got the Hyperkin Duke for my PC endeavors. So funny playing RDR2 on Ultra on that Dell CRT using a Duke lol. My friends think I'm nuts
That's crazy, you really played RDR2 on the Dell CRT!? How was it like? Any issues with the image?

Top Bottom