• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox is more masculine than Playstation [serious thread - lots of pictures - wow]

teezzy

Banned
Exhibit C:

Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Coverart.png

Alpha omega console brand

Kev Kev

Gaming side on GAF is like a beautiful dumpster fire.

It stinks and homeless guys pop out to throw old trash in your front lawn Multiple times a day, but it’s so bright and shimmering you just can’t stop staring

kiphalfton

Anybody who uses "Chad" whether jokingly/seriously is probably a cuck with penis envy. In this case, penis envy of the PS5.

When it comes to BC I can also see the femininity in PlayStation users.

They have a wardrobe full of clothes extensive catalogue of games but all they want is new clothes games. :pie_thinking:

Hairsplash

oh yea, nothing can go wrong in this thread... is it bad if the xbox or pkaystation is transgender? LOL /facetious
(non gender... )

JOKING... On a serious note
Who is this? Shes pretty

she looks like Ruby Rose of “orange is the new black” of season two fame ... (that mirror scene Awesome ) i believe... and batwoman to name a few...

Ruby Rose is my one of my favourite female superhero... (Jessica Jones , Krysten Ritter, is another)

Last edited:

CAB_Life

It’s so true. This used to be me:

MKfrtr9.jpg

And then I got an Xbox in Dec—no more soy-limbs, better than roids (see profile pic).

Only side-effect is that my facial features have changed, somewhat.

0q6qaH9.jpg

(I’m assuming this thread is parody, but I don’t know when were so deep in the trenches of the console wars.)

DogofWar

I can actually believe that XboX fanboys masculinity is only represented in their choice of console. So you are probably right OP!

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Yes, you caught me. I associate masculinity with which platform you decide to play your video games on. Not an ounce of sarcasm on display here. It's a serious thread, as notated in the title

Given how you often reply to my posts, I actually think what you are saying is the truth.

RaySoft

Let's see just how "manly" they are after they start realizing that all this "supposed power" amounts to even less in RL.
Not only will I be unsurprised, but I downright expect some 3rd party games to run better on the PS5 vs Series X.

VHjpa13.jpg

Top Bottom