• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Screenshot Thread of Adventure!

Cerium

67dySMP.png

Like many of you, as I make the journey through Hyrule I find myself accumulating a large number of shots chronicling my adventure, and I would like to share that adventure with the world. So far I've been putting these in the portable screenshot thread but I feel like it all gets lost there in the clutter.

I asked More_Badass about the procedure for this type of thread and was told to simply use the same template that has worked for many other games. So, here are the ground rules!

Rules
- Two screenshots per post. Two consecutive posts permitted.
- More than 2 images can be posted if using links - No triple posting - In the...ogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1351500"]OT 2[/B]
Spoiler Thread

3uuVTHQ.png

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't able to get screenshots to work on Wii U. imgur would let me select an image to upload but then do nothing with it and act like I didn't select anything. Assumed the game had blocked screenshots or something but I guess that isn't the case.

I might post some later on, but I do stop constantly to take captures. Game world is truely something. I find it very relaxing just strolling the high grass, or up on a mountain cliff.

How do you upload screenshots taken on Switch?

The only way possible I believe is to link it to your twitter account on your switch, then post a tweet.

Arttemis

I highly recommend playing with the minimalistic Pro HUD. Get rid of all that clutter covering your beautiful pictures!

The Lamp

Sometimes the stupid haze in this game is absurd. I took screens of it I'll upload later. Why would they ruin the landscape in looking like a sandstorm

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wish this place lit up after you found the shrine
Sometimes the stupid haze in this game is absurd. I took screens of it I'll upload later. Why would they ruin the landscape in looking like a sandstorm
its the weirdest thing and you know it's a design choice. I remember before the games release people were claiming the whole game looked like this or that Nintendo was using some weird settings capture settings. Nope, just some stupid design choice the implemented to make the clear sky days seem super bright.

Crayolan

Pretty sure it's just random weather. Sandstorms in the desert and snowstorms in the mountains. I've been in areas for long enough where the storm passed and it became clear, then like 10 minutes later another storm began.

13ruce

Banned
This game will age really well. Hope there are tons of expansion.

Would not mind another expansion pass after this one tbh.

And about the white haze thank god it's normal i was worried it was my tv.... But i notice it on handheld mode also it's ofcourse less noticeable because that screen is like 50+ times smaller lol.

duckroll

You can't extract photos taken with the camera rune can you?

No, it's a really lame oversight. The worst part is when you view the photos in your slate, they aren't even fullscreen and they have that effect overlay on them. Ruins everything.

Top Bottom