• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Screenshot Thread of Adventure!

HF2014

Wii_U_screenshot_Game_Pad_01_C94.jpg

Wii_U_screenshot_Game_Pad_01_C94.jpg

The art style in this game is so underrated, I would even put it above Shadow of the Colossus. It's amazing.
This is one of those games that would age really well because of its color, art style and atmosphere.

The art style in this game is so underrated, I would even put in above Shadow of the Colossus. It's amazing.
This is one of those games that would age really well because of its color, art style and atmosphere.

Most definitely. I can spend hours looking at it. It's almost like a water painting!.

Yeap the art direction is wonderful, it's a really beautiful game especially in motion. Sucks that the Switch only takes 720p screenshots, hopefully they can update it in the future when they add video recording also. :)
-------------------------------------
qjvaNy0.jpg

v0NxDk7.jpg

forrest

formerly nacire
The art style in this game is so underrated, I would even put it above Shadow of the Colossus. It's amazing.

Yup, say what you will about image quality, but the art direction is just outstanding. This game is a fucking looker.

I agree it will age well and I can't wait to see more cemu screens as time goes on.

Cerium

I really hope they add a PNG option to the Switch capture button, their jpeg compression is pretty extreme

Damn right. Jesus. These direct feed shots are gorgeous. Keep 'em coming.

What I wouldn't give for the ability to do this native on console.

Skyzard

Banned
So the camera shots are stored as .jpg in the save file!

I just transferred my wiiu save file of BotW and it has it all there.

I used ddd (need to have homebrew launcher on your wiiu). Took a few seconds and I have my whole album and compendium shots!!!

66R41eV.jpg

darklin0

Banned
I should really go through all my screenshots and post them but I can't do anything but play Zelda the second my Switch is in my hands.

Top Bottom