• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Screenshot Thread of Adventure!

RagnarokX

hamaS6ah.jpg

Nia

Drewboy64

I've never seen that Gerudo woman in the bar is there something you can do to trigger.

Hmm, i'm not sure what specifically triggers it, but I basically just did all the side quests in the town that I could. I know that some characters are in certain spots only during certain times of day, so maybe that's it too?

bomblord1

Banned
Hmm, i'm not sure what specifically triggers it, but I basically just did all the side quests in the town that I could. I know that some characters are in certain spots only during certain times of day, so maybe that's it too?

I've done enough quests to get the helmet and I've been there at pretty much all hours of the night but never seen it weird.

I was wondering how you managed to get the perfect angle for that while backflipping, sheer finger gymnastics.

Well, timing luck as well. I thought that setting was cool and must have taken over 20 shots. It just happened to be an angle I got out of many. I really enjoy trying to take ridiculous shots in games lol

psyfi

Banned
Well, timing luck as well. I thought that setting was cool and must have taken over 20 shots. It just happened to be an angle I got out of many. I really enjoy trying to take ridiculous shots in games lol
I've never attempted anything like this but I think you maybe have inspired me, haha

😍 😍 😍

Need to do a 3 heart run one of these days for clean screenshots.

There's a specific statue you can go to. Prey and give a few rupees then you can switch hearts to stamina and the opposite.

Go see it, back to 3 hearts, capture, profit !

Chû Totoro;232866947 said:
There's a specific statue you can go to. Prey and give a few rupees then you can switch hearts to stamina and the opposite.

Go see it, back to 3 hearts, capture, profit !

Omg i totally forgot about that. I'm def gonna do that after I beat the game. Straight up savage hard mode.

Top Bottom