• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Screenshot Thread of Adventure!

Atram

7JnU6Rn.jpg

Hyoukokun

This one reminded me strongly of Ireland:
G7RP8wz.jpg

Also, sunsets're nice:
C2IQKpS.jpg

(Pulled both directly from the SD card. Seems to have marginally less compression than some of the other shots here...?)

More miiverse limited shots

Barbarian of the wild (and Kass)
WVW69kJlRWk5F-8FB4

Giant health bar ruins everything
WVW69kJlfyYZrKYxQY

And lastly another reason to lament the lack of full screening your camera shots
WVW69kJlUp8ewdMLHv

Love Wedgewood's Hyrule Castle pic, has a twilight realm vibe going on.

bomblord1

Banned
Link didn't like what came next
c62locjuwaahqa3.jpgla03l0n.jpg

For some reason I really liked this character. After she says she
knows your a voe and that she'll keep it a secret I thought it was going to go somewhere
c62lcvau4aaluu7.jpglatjynx.jpg

bomblord1

Banned
Oh Mipha I feel so sorry for you. What is it with Link and Zora princesses?
c6xnkdru8aetfa_.jpglareaa5.jpg

Run into the middle of an enemy camp like this and you'll have a good time.
c62ky1ev0aahvk5.jpgla9uanf.jpg

Holy shit at how many hearts some of you have lol, I have 10 and thought I was OP but some enemies still one shot me. Also where the hell do you get all the cool armor? All I have is starter pants, climbing, champion and zora tunic and climbing bandanna haha.

Cerium

Holy shit at how many hearts some of you have lol, I have 10 and thought I was OP but some enemies still one shot me. Also where the hell do you get all the cool armor? All I have is starter pants, climbing, champion and zora tunic and climbing bandanna haha.

A lot of stuff is available in towns or through questing, the Barbarian Set is obtained by
doing all the labyrinth shrines.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Derp. I missed this and tried making a new thread.

C6-iQXUVAAAWQ11.jpg

this isn't mine, but it's the best shot of this game I've seen.

Nepenthe

My shots are a little trashy and don't use the clean HUD but I want to join the party. ;~; (Wii U)

Climbed the highest peak of Mount Lanayru a few hours ago. Dat surprise upon getting there.

First time meeting Farosh two days in!

I wear it better.

Where did you find all three? I'm around 35 hours in and I haven't seen any of them anywhere.

Coliseum next to the Great Plateau. Be careful; it's easy to get wrecked.

VanWinkle

Switch screenshots are such a joke. They put this great Share button on there that works flawlessly, and the quality is just TERRIBLE.

Are Cemu screens allowed? I took some gameplay shots, downsampled from 4k.

Couldn't get forced anisotropic filtering to work for whatever reason, but that would make it look much better; I'm probably doing something wrong.

Welp. Now I'm depressed.

This is why more power can make a game that's more about art direction than tech still look way better.

Top Bottom