• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Screenshot Thread of Adventure!

Ms.Galaxy

17211958_1861647667380280_1971918806852359630_o.jpg

My favorite thing to do in this game is Guardian Tipping

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My kingdom for a high quality screen capture option.

Robin64

"So we figured what we'd do is save screenshots at 1280 x 720, with heavy JPG compression, then tell people to upload them to Facebook or Twitter which don't have a good history of high quality images."

Thanks Nintendo. :(

"So we figured what we'd do is save screenshots at 1280 x 720, with heavy JPG compression, then tell people to upload them to Facebook or Twitter which don't have a good history of high quality images."

Thanks Nintendo. :(

This. It's sad cause the game wants to be beautiful but is hindered...

Are Cemu screens allowed? I took some gameplay shots, downsampled from 4k.

Couldn't get forced anisotropic filtering to work for whatever reason, but that would make it look much better; I'm probably doing something wrong.

spekkeh

Banned
Oh nice ones Remapped88!

Who else is looking at the pictures, instinctively trying to triangulate where the player is standing? Stupid memories quest :p.

Skyzard

Banned
No, it's a really lame oversight. The worst part is when you view the photos in your slate, they aren't even fullscreen and they have that effect overlay on them. Ruins everything.

Yeah ... this really bummed me out. Was so happy to get the camera rune and the pokedex filler but man :/ They even have the lines all across the images like this [ah you mentioned that]:

I wish the WiiU version would let you fullscreen the images you've taken so you can export them properly...you just get a cut out with the UI line effects on it :(

NiQMOh5.png
Not really a big spoiler

wiiu_screenshot_gamep7ixmd.jpg

Guess I won't be using it as much as I was hoping.

<snip - doesn't always work>

I'll still try to take nice shots to fill out the compendium but I probably won't be taking nearly as many shots as I would have liked.

mcfrank

Best thing about this thread is that I think I have most of Hyrule explored after 50 hours, but then I see 20 places I have not been.

spekkeh

Banned
Yall getting much better exporting quality than I do. Are you exporting to Twitter? I feel like Facebook fudges it up even more.

Top Bottom