• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jan 2010 NBA Season Thread of you can't take the Bullets out of Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzon

TheFatOne said:
Celtics just need to get healthy, but I don't think KG will ever be back.

I agree. I think that ever since the first major injury of his career (knee) he started to decline and his age was exposed

masud

Banned
Blackface said:
Where is Bosh going to go, New York, so he can be on a worse team, with less help, making less money with the new CBA coming up that is going to drop max contracts by over 25 percent?

:lol :lol :lol

Ya, you sure do know what this season about, your GM making a terrible mistake.
and having no draft pick
Didn't say he was going to new york next year (rather have Lee for less $ anyway) but he sure as shit wont be playing for Toronto. And what mistake is Donnie making? Even if we don't get a max guy whats bad about purging bad contracts and getting under the cap? The Knicks will be better than the Raptors next year GUARANTEED.

Blackface

Banned
masud said:
Didn't say he was going to new york next year (rather have Lee for less $ anyway) but he sure as shit wont be playing for Toronto. And what mistake is Donnie making? Even if we don't get a max guy whats bad about purging bad contracts and getting under the cap? The Knicks will be better than the Raptors next year GUARANTEED.

You know who said the Knicks were going to be better then the Raptors next year? Knicks fans, last year.

Same song, different day.

New Jersey is a more promising destination then New York is.

masud

Banned
Blackface said:
You know who said the Knicks were going to be better then the Raptors next year? Knicks fans, last year.

Same song, different day.

New Jersey is a more promising destination then New York is.
I never said that shit, I'm not crazy. And if the nets didn't have to play in the meadowlands/newark for at least the next year I'd agree. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the Knicks will be better than the Raptors after this season, GUARANTEED.

masud said:
I never said that shit, I'm not crazy. And if the nets didn't have to play in the meadowlands/newark for at least the next year I'd agree. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the Knicks will be better than the Raptors after this season, GUARANTEED.

:lol

Worst post ever, GUARANTEED.

Puddles

Banned
diddlyD said:
as a magic fan, i'm personally insulted that anyone, national media, fans, anybody, are still acting like this team is a top threat. they're a fucking joke. just point and laugh. i'm serious when i say they are probably the least threatening team in the league. other shit teams can at least pretend to put up a challenge during key games, and then fall apart towards the end and get blown out. the magic routinely go down by 10 in the first minutes of a game, and never even get close for the next 40+ minutes. if it wasn't for their 17-3 start, which i dont even know how the fuck that happened, they wouldn't even be in consideration for the playoffs. i dont know what exactly happened, if it's all vince, or rashard not having his steroids anymore, or what, but this team is dead. DEAD.

The least threatening team in the league just beat the Boston "Should have had 4 All Stars" Celtics.

Branduil

Is there any point in watching the rest of this game? It's obvious the Mavs are going to lose.

I feel bad for Dirk playing with such garbage players and a garbage fanbase that can't even vote him into the all-star game.

Cloudy

Banned
How do the Mavs allow that matchup to happen in crunchtime? :lol

I gotta say, some of these Mavs players are feeling themselves a bit too much. Why not get the ball to Dirk late? And why does Carslile allow this?

woodchuck

fucking terrible. it all went downhill went josh howard thought he was the primary score in the beginning of the 4th.

i don't think dirk has shot the ball once in the last 4 or so minutes.

now we get to hear Chris Webber, Kenny, and Barkley clown on Dirk like they do all the time.

Even when he goes for 37 to win in Boston, they can't give him any props.

Branduil

This may be the dumbest team in the history basketball. I don't think Dirk touched the ball in the 4th quarter.

Seriously I hope every player on this roster except Kidd, Marion, Dampier, Beaubois and Dirk dies in a car accident tomorrow.

masud

Banned
Branduil said:
This may be the dumbest team in the history basketball. I don't think Dirk touched the ball in the 4th quarter.

Seriously I hope every player on this roster except Kidd, Marion, Dampier, Beaubois and Dirk dies in a car accident tomorrow.
Hardcore.

Branduil

Dirk took one shot in the 4th quarter. How does this happen? Do we have a head coach? Was Carlisle rehearsing his standup the entire 4th quarter and not paying any attention to the game?

I hope Dirk walks in the offseason so he can play for a team and fanbase that will actually appreciate him.

Cloudy

Banned
Barraea is one of those guys that just dribbles around and hopes for something good to happen. Very bad sub late in a tight game..

giri

Branduil said:

I'm just glad marion has found a place where he's productive and apreciated. Dallas has been a really good fit for him.

Branduil

giri said:
I'm just glad marion has found a place where he's productive and apreciated. Dallas has been a really good fit for him.
When your comparing someone to Josh Howard they're bound to be appreciated. You just have to not be a -15 IQ pothead.

Branduil said:
When your comparing someone to Josh Howard they're bound to be appreciated. You just have to not be a -15 IQ pothead.

zbeasleyblog.jpg

^ :lol :lol :lol

Branduil said:

So they're first in their division, 14 games above .500, and last week won at Boston and obliterated the Knicks by 50 in their own house (the storied Madison Square Donkey Kong Hi Scoreboard), but a 6 point loss to a decent team and thy're the worst team ever and deserve to die?

I think somebody might need to take a chill pill.

2v9zps0.jpg

Branduil

I could not care less about division titles. Dirk is one of the best to ever play the game and this front office is going to waste his prime coddling idiotic dope fiends and establishing minute quotas for 10-year-old Latino point guards.

giri

LiveFromKyoto said:
^ :lol :lol :lol

So they're first in their division, 14 games above .500, and last week won at Boston and obliterated the Knicks by 50 in their own house (the storied Madison Square Donkey Kong Hi Scoreboard), but a 6 point loss to a decent team and thy're the worst team ever and deserve to die?

I think somebody might need to take a chill pill.

A team thats beaten the lakers, tied their season series with the magic, swept the celtics. I don't know what is going on in this suns team, but they just don't seem to care about non "big" games. Or, don't give 100% anyway.

I feel the same way though, about hill and nash. I'd rather see them traded if this team really isn't going to contend. Nash is one of the best play makers to ever play, and possibly the best shooter, i'd like him to win a chip before its all said and done, with phoenix or elsewhere.
I

masud

Banned
charsace said:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/25/fullj.741eec3615cd7f5dc23af1ee2e4f9686/741eec3615cd7f5dc23af1ee2e4f9686-getty-90043397nl020_toronto_rapto.jpg[IMG]
Shredder stay slacking because he should have killed this turtle or at least transported him to another dimension to rot.[/QUOTE]
[I]one more season
one more season
one more season...[/I]

EliCash

giri said:
BTW, your av is probably NSFW and might get you a special ed avatar.

yeah you're probably right, wasn't keeping it anyway, was just messing about and trying to make a gif. Thanks for the heads up.

EliCash

I'm thinking about getting NBA league pass broadband international. How is league pass broadband? It seems pretty excellent, and would save me staying up till 4-5 in the morning just to watch the Suns.

EliCash said:
I'm thinking about getting NBA league pass broadband international. How is league pass broadband? It seems pretty excellent, and would save me staying up till 4-5 in the morning just to watch the Suns.

I Don't know about the international one but mine is terrible and I regret buying it and it will never be a day one purchase again.

EliCash

ph33nix said:
I Don't know about the international one but mine is terrible and I regret buying it and it will never be a day one purchase again.

yeah probably not worth it. what's wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom