• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyber Monday deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't see any new deals. They don't even have a new Cyber Monday Week release calendar. It's the same one from Black Friday.

I don't see any new deals. They don't even have a new Cyber Monday Week release calendar. It's the same one from Black Friday.

A bump to tell us there are no new deals.

8gW2b.gif

Curtisaur

Forum Landmine
I got Forza Horizon for $15 on Thanksgiving Day. And from the looks of these deals, that might be as good as I'm gonna get.

I didn't buy anything on Black Friday, but I wanted to get a TV either this weekend or Boxing Day. Maybe I'll get one tomorrow. Anyone know if FutureShop will have any good deals?

Kusagari

Cyber Monday has to be one of the shittiest hyped things ever.

The deals either all suck or are just Black Friday retreads.

Row

Banned
I didn't buy anything on Black Friday, but I wanted to get a TV either this weekend or Boxing Day. Maybe I'll get one tomorrow. Anyone know if FutureShop will have any good deals?

none of the canadian store/sites seemed to have good deals

looking for a laptop myself and if I want anything decent I'll have to pay full price

I got the first two seasons of Community for $9 each, not sure if that deal's still up. That was the only really good thing I've seen so far today.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm looking for a deal on a Lenovo Twist. I'd rather not pay the 899 asking price. If anyone comes across any deals please PM me.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I got the first two seasons of Community for $9 each, not sure if that deal's still up. That was the only really good thing I've seen so far today.

As of this post, first season shows 9.99 at amazon, while 2 and 3 are 11.99. Still a damn good deal.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Is Ultraviolet digital copy a computer herpes they can't get rid of? Why is it in every combo pack?

Apparently it's some kind of digital distribution service for movies. Boy did they ever choose a shitty name. Up until recently, I thought that a ton of movies were just including that awful, awful movie from 2006 of the same name.

Oh man, I added to cart and it automatically added a $50 delivery charge and a $32 "Environmental Handling Fee". I'm kinda of hesitant about buying that now. Went from $488 to $639 (including taxes)

Edit: Oh, I can "reserve and pick up". I could go in a couple of days after class. They wouldn't sell it off or anything, right?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh man, I added to cart and it automatically added a $50 delivery charge and a $32 "Environmental Handling Fee". I'm kinda of hesitant about buying that now. Went from $488 to $639 (including taxes)

Environmental Handling Fee? LOL, Canada.

Are you not able to pick this up in store?

Crap, I impulsed-bought a set of Sony V6 headphones at Amazon for $49.99...and I already have a set of their 'Professional' 7506 cans too =P

Environmental Handling Fee? LOL, Canada.

Are you not able to pick this up in store?

Apparently I can "reserve and pick up" at one of the local stores. It'd save on the shipping fee, but I'd still have to pay the environmental fee. But I wouldn't be able to go today or tomorrow (have a paper to write today, class tomorrow). I could go after class on Tuesday. It says hold for two days.

Edit: Never mind

This item must be ordered from our warehouse and cannot be reserved. Please visit your local Future Shop store and an associate can assist you with your purchase.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Maybe I should just go for the Best Buy Brand TV if I'm gonna get hit with a ridiculous shipping charge anyway:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=98cfde1ce46d626e76bcee81cdce260den02

Apparently I can "reserve and pick up" at one of the local stores. It'd save on the shipping fee, but I'd still have to pay the environmental fee. But I wouldn't be able to go today or tomorrow (have a paper to write today, class tomorrow). I could go after class on Tuesday. It says hold for two days.

Edit: Never mind

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I usually call the store after my order to tell them to hold onto it for 1 or 2 more days and they always do so for me, so you can try that if you really cannot make it.

I usually call the store after my order to tell them to hold onto it for 1 or 2 more days and they always do so for me, so you can try that if you really cannot make it.

Unfortunately this one cannot be reserved :/

Maybe I should just wait till Boxing Day. I have no school then, I can go to the store myself then.

Eh, I'll just wait for Boxing Day. Though... it will be madness.

johnsmith

remember me
Stole this list from Cheap ass gamer.

Cyber Monday Deals (tons of FUNimation titles added)

And just a reminder for later today...https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?&docId=1000845091

Sunday, Nov. 25 | 4:20 p.m. - 8:20 p.m. PST

Some of the deal highlights:

FUNimation
Viz Media
Other Deals

Anyone know of good Cyber Monday music sales coming up? Was checking amazon and their sales are kind of shit this year. Many of the albums on sale for 5-6$ this week were 99c earlier this year.

I need more music....

Cbajd5

Apparently Amazon ran out of stock for the Digimon deal before they were all claimed?

Weird, still got it though.

entremet

I think Black Friday is still unbeatable, even the online marketplaces have adopted Black Friday. Cyber Monday just sucks in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom