• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

SoulPlaya

more money than God
But Kane had a way harder childhood, did he not? I mean, locked in a basement for years, thinking he was burned and not talking, then going to school and his love dying in a car wreck. How bad was Taker's, really? I guess he was responsible for killing his parents, though. That probably weighs on you after a while.
Kane's horrible upbringing is what has allowed him to appreciate his current family. The years of neglect are what he's trying to make up for. He doesn't want his family to have to go through what he went through.

Taker has no problem divorcing his wife for a younger, prettier version of herself.

strobogo

Banned
Kane's horrible upbringing is what has allowed him to appreciate his current family. The years of neglect are what he's trying to make up for. He doesn't want his family to have to go through what he went through.

Taker has no problem divorcing his wife for a younger, prettier version of herself.

Well, he is a dead guy. Maybe we can cut him a bit of slack.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Taker is making the ultimate sacrifice of marrying Michelle McCool so no one else has to deal with someone so full of themselves.

This match was great but I've been bored since the 10th finish. Both guys are impressive but there's no psychology and way too much fighting spirit bullshit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Um. So.....no one is watching Ric Flair/Roddy Piper Wife Swap?
I am. Not that I expected otherwise, but man what a terrible show. Can't imagine sitting through a regular episode without the novelty of celebrities being involved.

Huh, wonder why Chris Dickinson isn't there. I was looking forward to his match against Whitmer.

Now it's Whitmer vs Ricky Shane Page vs Bobby Beverly vs Matt Cross.

*edit, apparently Dickinson just no-showed the event.

Kaladin

Huh, wonder why Chris Dickinson isn't there. I was looking forward to his match against Whitmer.

Now it's Whitmer vs Ricky Shane Page vs Bobby Beverly vs Matt Cross.

*edit, apparently Dickinson just no-showed the event.

I hardly even recognize Matt Cross.

Also, apparently Josh Prohibition is out with an injury. So many card changes tonight.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well, he is a dead guy. Maybe we can cut him a bit of slack.
tumblr_mp80mecqmw1re5ua8o1_400.gif

Yeah, I'm giving up on this for tonight and I'll watch the VOD tomorrow. Was a good show (even though it suffered from the usual indie tropes) but I can't stay up at 2am for something I can't even watch.

Still buffering every so often for me. Oh well, I'm done for the night.

Also, Matt Fitchett tweeted to say he's ok after he dislocated his shoulder somehow in the opening match.

Kaladin

Lol, they set a table on fire in the bunkhouse brawl, but the fire went out before they could hit the pile driver through the table.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know what's not going to break down due to demand? GWF 2.0 TOMORROW NIGHT RIGHT AFTER RAW!

Hope to see a bunch of you there~

Kaladin

AIW was ok overall, I kinda fell asleep on the two main events though so I need to rewatch those. I'm not sure if I'll watch the next show or not.....kinda sucks that they're waiting till November to do Elgin vs Alexander II, I think the crowd felt the same way too.

Ozone

Just finished watching the War Games Blu-ray. It's really great, but just like WCW is gets really weird at the end.

You know what's not going to break down due to demand? GWF 2.0 TOMORROW NIGHT RIGHT AFTER RAW!

Hope to see a bunch of you there~

Do you stream it on twitch or is it on youtube? EITHER WAY, I'll be there!

Edit: Oh god, new page.
j1lc3iI4Odnz_e.jpg

I am not doing this right at all.

Edit 2: Thanks!

Top Bottom