• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DQIX TO DS. DS WINS NEXT GEN WAR! (DQ gets cash cowed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

davepoobond said:
WT****ING **** WHY THE **** WOULD THEY DO THAT SHIT.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mrbob

Are you ****ing kidding me? DS?!?!?!?!

What the hell.

At least put it on Wii.

Jesus.

RPG + Portable = Suck

This has to be a joke.

argon

22wg2.jpg

Stench

Banned
HOLY SHIT SAY WHAT!!?!?!?

AHAUAHAIHAAAHAUAHUAHAUAHA

OH SHIT

AHAUAHAUAHUAHAUAHAAUHAAUA

**** THIS IS RIDICULOUS

I QUIT NEXT GEN

Akira

サプライズその2! 『ドラクエ』のナンバリングタイトル、『ドラゴンクエストIX』はニンテンドーDSに登場!

That says something like surprise #2: Dragon Quest IX on DS.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY ****

saelz8

The hell? The next full fledged DQ on a portable? Is this a first when it comes to a blockbuster franchise? I cant recall any other blockbusters transferring over to portable as it's main platform (Non-Spinoff). I really don't know what to think. Haha.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i remember arguing that squenix wouldn't put dq9 on wii because they had creative ambitions for the franchise. i think this is the wrongest i've ever been about anything :lol :lol :lol

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
From that http://gemaga.sbcr.jp/

"ドラゴンクエスト9はDS
ドラクエ9は、なんとDSで登場!"

DQIX DS TOTAL CONFIRMEDZ

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
ivymikelr.jpg

And I think its pretty obvious why they would do that. They always said it goes to the system with the highest install base, right?

Shouta

Someone went off the deep-end at SE!

Anyone want to bet that it's gonna be Compliation of Dragon Quest 9 or something?

Bebpo

Banned
Lol, guess I'm not playing/finishing DQIX now :\ What a ****ing sellout. I'm glad not every game studio/creator only cares about the bottom line of money or else every game would be DS exclusive and all consoles would be gone for life.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Quite possibly one of the corniest weakest outcomes short of nothing being announced. I mean, its cool for the DS and I'll get it, but the **** announce something for Wii, PS3 or 360! Jesus Christ SE!

White Man

I think y'all are crazy for thinking DQ9 has a chance of going to Wii. More than any other genre, modern RPGs are about the NEW and the SHINY, and the Wii is not graphically capable of putting on the presentation JRPG developers would like to develop.

Wait, WHAT

Deku

Banned
DQ IX on DS isn't a total surprise. It was started as a kind of a joke considering how well the DS is selling there but the idea has gained currency for a while now.

I'm not surprised at all actually. (ok a little bit)

I still don't believe it, there's no ****ing way the main DQ series has a new entry on a ****ing portable... if this is true, this will be something legendary.

Stench

Banned
PS3 $600 SAY WHAAAAAA!?!?!?!

WII SAY WHAAAAAAAA!??!!??!

****ING NEXT-GEN BATTLE IS OVER, SELL YOUR CONSOLES, BITCHES

I FOR ONE SALUTE OUR HANDHELD OVERLORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom