• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DQIX TO DS. DS WINS NEXT GEN WAR! (DQ gets cash cowed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyid said:
PAGE 100 IS MINE, BITCHES!

Anyway, online multiplayer? Cell shaded awesome? Equipment actually showing up on characters when you equip it? I'd hit it even without considering the pedigree.
Haha. It's mine.

Edit: I thought I hit it. Server was too slow.

2nd edit: Now that we've hit 100 pages, is it time to close the thread?

castle007

Banned
Baryn said:
Same here, and I didn't really like VIII. But after this thread I have begun playing the remakes of 1-6. While 1 and 2 are a little boring and simplistic, 3 is actually really good so far and what I have played of the second trilogy (4-6) has me intrigued.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it was supposed to be mine. I carefully planned it :(

pheew said:
do i think crisis core could outsell dragon quest 9? of course

do i think crisis core will outsell dragon quest 9? yes, but i wouldn't bet money on it

ttt0538at7.jpg

I can see and appriciate the argument from the people who are disapointed with the game not being on the home consoles but give it a chance, play it, I'm sure they'll come up with the goods.

Also I'm on page 100 of a legendary thread :D hooray!!

SS4Rob

For those of you just now joining, the announcement appeared on page 21 (via Jonnyram - I think I owe him a picture). Japan is officially going to shut down when this comes out because no one will quit playing it no matter where they go. Oh well! Lock the thread!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Amir0x said:
no. Oblivion thread is 2x as long
why dont you lock it? there is not even a discussion going on here anymore, just a bunch of people bumping the thread for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom