• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Before I clicked the link I was cleverly trying to think of obscene and awful shit I could of to top whatever it was you posted, but you win.

This isn't my Menome song, but I might as well post it for reasons. But it is NOT SFW and it IS disturbing and pretty awful in a lot of ways. Twin Peaks fan or no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4200&v=G2Ows9RgtQw

The only reason for posting it is that seeing it performed live was one of the most brutal live experiences I have ever had. Worse than Swans, Ben Frost etc live. Absolute nightmare. I changed the link to be maybe more appropriate but it is still fucked up.

Menome

Before I clicked the link I was cleverly trying to think of obscene and awful shit I could of to top whatever it was you posted, but you win.

If I had the effort within me this evening, I'd have just looped the opening over and over with added distortion like the last track on the new NIN EP.

Ronin Ray

So I have been getting in to Japan wrestling and why isn't Tama Tonga a bigger star ? Is he not that good in the ring ? Is he mic work bad? Granted I haven't seen him that much but he looks like he has the whole package. His look and the way he carries himself is great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I have been getting in to Japan wrestling and why isn't Tama Tonga a bigger star ? Is he not that good in the ring ? Is he mic work bad? Granted I haven't seen him that much but he looks like he has the whole package. His look and the way he carries himself is great.

Mic work isn't nearly the thing in Japan

He's really come into his own over the last 12-18 months. Prior to that he was not that great to see out there. He was just another disrespectful BC member who couldn't do it all on his own.

Egg0

Banned
Tama's rant during the G1 conference was pretty good. His showing in the G1 has been a pleasant surprise. I appreciate him just trying to fuck up Kenny's knee during the tag match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine being a Switch owner, and not having a young child under the age of 12 in the house.

image.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I liked the spots, but man the flow wasn't there.

You can't take a DDT and a powerbomb, and then immediately reverse the next move within like 10 seconds without it just being a spotfest. Like, the moves Riot was taking and basically no-selling weren't any more devastating looking than the Eclipse.

It felt like a good match that could have been great if they had cut 1/3 of the movez and replaced it with pretending it hurt to get hit with a DDT and then a powerbomb right after it.

Angry Grimace

For people who watch dudes in briefs pretend to fight and get legitimately excited over the outcome you guys sure are snobs.

Like between this and Fire Pro, wrestling game needs have basically been fulfilled this month. You have something genuinely great (Fire Pro) for $20, and you have dumb glitchy trash fun (WR3D) for under $10 if you get it in the next 6 days, $15 if you get it later. $30 total for these two, or $60 for one WWE2K game? I got these two and I definitely think it's the right/good/fun choice
Will I enjoy it on console if I've never played Fire Pro before Sweeney?

Zach

I'm a faux snob. It's always a joke because I enjoy plenty of trash.

But just imagine buying a Switch for $300 or whatever.

Angry Grimace

it's not real snobbery, we're just FnP shooting on each other

Right, but I don't think you guys seem to get that 80% of you guys' in-jokes aren't funny to begin with even if you get them, much less actually intelligible to anyone other than like the 5 people who are in on the joke. "Switch sucks and is for babbies" isn't a good, funny, or interesting joke. It's just noise.

Top Bottom