• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

Why isn't the GWF in this piece of crap then??

I'd support it.

3029FE7085C5851B89BB0EA6476E8DF56E8025E5

Probably how Zach and Biggest-Geek-Ever would end.

Beefy

Who thinks to themselves you know what I should do, tell LGBT folk to stop glorifying themselves and I'll couch in some All Lives Matter, We're All Human fucking nonsense

Yep, "we all matter" bullshit. I don't see how people can say that shit, specially white straight guys.

Oh fuck I was trying to piece the conversation together and wasn't paying attention to names just statements and then I looked again...

Fuck Alex Windsor too I guess :/

I really like her... Damn.

Oh the fuck responds to gay people are targeted with humans are targeted... Fucking christ.

Zach

As internet celeb BronsonLee has stated: assume everyone in wrestling is a scumbag unless proven otherwise or whatever he said I don't remember.

I give it a 10yrs until depression is the biggest killer in 1st world nations

It is sad but you are right.

I wrote and rewrote a few posts before deciding not to post any of it.

As far as mental health care has come, it has to go further. CBT is great and works for a lot of people. But that being the only type of therapy available for free is crazy to my mind. So many people suffer from being misunderstood, or finding life meaningless and having existential crises. There are people who can help and it is crazy to try and find a measurable solution to problems that are immeasurable. It isn't appropriate to post things of this nature here though.

But fuck. I feel like we are reaching a breaking point where everything needs to change for the betterment of everyone.

On the subject of music/suicide and sexuality, as far as I know the British band COIL were the first to release a piece where the benefits went to AIDS/HIV charity and research. The music video is probably NSFW but I think it is very powerful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtkGjoRrc9o The story of how the members of this band ended up is very sad.

Just another pair of wrestlers who would've been better off keeping their mouths shut. Especially as promoters, I mean c'mon. No one needs to hear your "hot takes".

Just another pair of wrestlers who would've been better off keeping their mouths shut. Especially as promoters, I mean c'mon. No one needs to hear your "hot takes".

Like why even put that shit out in the world... Like what do you gain?

Like if you're an actual hateful bigot I'd understand because bigots love to hate but they claim to not be (though with their words I'd contest it).... So what's the point.

Aiii

So not worth it
Splatoon is not my type of game, so I'm skipping.

Already friends with Hasney I believe, but I welcome all WrassleGAF peeps: SW-6402-3544-3136

Hasney

Ya'll should add me

ZisqIj3.jpg

Went onto the phone app to see if it had my friend list or a way to add people and it doesn't, but my podcast got really quiet. Then when I left the app it was silent but playing and nothing but a hard reset fixed it.

That fucking app, mannnn.

But yeah, I'll add you when I get home.

Like why even put that shit out in the world... Like what do you gain?

Like if you're an actual hateful bigot I'd understand because bigots love to hate but they claim to not be (though with their words I'd contest it).... So what's the point.

I can only imagine he thought he'd get a bunch of people agreeing with him, or praising his oh-so insightful takes. Kid's an idiot.

British Monsoon said your hat looks stupid, Data West.

I did no such thing! I bet it's a charming hat and looks very fetching.

I can only imagine he thought he'd get a bunch of people agreeing with him, or praising his oh-so insightful takes. Kid's an idiot.

But like what's his point even... is he actually just homophobic and doesn't want to admit it?

The statement makes no sense and Alex Windsor's is bluntly even worse....

It's just so absurd

I did no such thing! I bet it's a charming hat and looks very fetching.

I assume his thing was triggered by EVE putting up a video of Charlie Morgan coming out at their last show which... your fiancée works there, why burn that bridge?

jmdajr

Man, the Chester Bennington news hit me way harder than I thought. I'm still really bummed about it

I can understand.

I remember being super fucking sad when Micheal Jackson died.
I was traumatized when Dimenag from Pantera was murdred on stage. I was a fucking wreck.

Amazingly though, almost every single group that I have liked, the members are still around. Even with the crazy lifestyle. For the most part.

Kurt and Jason immediately trying to Rusev/Lana the angle. Posting on his Insta happy wedding anniversary from him and his 5 kids (not 6, like Jason is, and Jason didn't also wish a happy anniversary on his Insta)

gun_haver

These kinds of apologies really are useless to everyone. He hasn't learned anything - they never do - it's never 'after I said that, I had some conversations with people and they made me realise that I was needlessly attacking LGBT people, and since I would like to be a good person, I apologise for that behaviour and will try to hold myself to a higher standard in future'

It's never anything measured like that. It's always 'i was misconstrued' aka 'you didn't fucking understand what i was saying, asshole, i'm still right'.

Just shut up if that's how you feel, or be honest and go all the way with it. Nobody needs this murky muddy water I Am Sorry People Were Offended By What I Said. It's this kind of stuff that leads impressionable minds to confusion - they don't know what was wrong, they don't know why the person they like is apologising, and they don't know why the apology isn't being accepted. It's confusing and meaningless. That's fertile ground for a 'fucking SJWs' mindset.

Luschient

I was traumatized when Dimenag from Pantera was murdred on stage. I was a fucking wreck.

Yeah that was crazy shit. They had a HUGE tribute/vigil for him here in Dallas after that happened.

One of the things that lightened it up a bit was a buddy of mine was playing some Pantera backstage video and there's a part where Trent Reznor is drunk and going on about how Pantera is the greatest band in the world.

jmdajr

Yeah that was crazy shit. They had a HUGE tribute/vigil for him here in Dallas after that happened.

One of the things that lightened it up a bit was a buddy of mine was playing some Pantera backstage video and there's a part where Trent Reznor is drunk and going on about how Pantera is the greatest band in the world.

Heh. Pantera Home Videos man.
Those things were Jackass before Jackass even existed. We wore those out on the VCR!

How to Apologize: Indie Wrestling Style.

"I'm not homophobic in anyway I just think queer folk glorifying themselves instead of just being human is embarrassing also by insinuating that I was being homophobic you've upset me so really I'm the victim here since everyone who is upset with me took my comments out of context, and by the way they only appear to be insensitive so really if you were offended that's on you but like I'm sorry you think my totally not insensitive comments were insensitive I guess stop reporting my account. Why didn't you take a second to read my mind and see what my intentions (that I won't elaborate on of course) were when I tweeted out how embarrassing it is to glorify being queer and how much Queer people try to be more special than us normal humans.... this was all blown out of proportions sorry again that you took offense... K bye *Locked*"

Top Bottom