• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGR - 2 new (Black Raiden) screenshots from TGS's playable code [BADASS!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnbb5ptdu5w&feature=player_detailpage#t=243s

Supposedly that's her voice.

she says ''Long time, no see'' basicly

Her silhouette looks nice. Sounds a little too chirpy to be Sunny though...maybe also a little of her rocker?

"I'm the one who made this killer robo-dog though.... . Guess I'll finish the job myself... "

It's Sunnys/Rosemarys VA, Kikuko Inoue.

It's Rosemary reverted to a child mental-state.... D:

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Famassu

They sound absolutely thrilled about PS All-Stars.

Ugh, I was afraid of this shit. I was hoping for something a little less stereotypical in a Metal Gear action game.

+10 Integrity
Bayonetta had that with its Jazz & other awesome stuff and it gets a lot of shit from people with bad tastes.

A2ufAxcCEAEToTJ.jpg:large

A cap of the TGS 2012 trailer.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Haha, a VR mission where you cut watermelons. Awesome, Platinum, just awesome
I love how it's a VR mission when there could just be a table with watermelons. Whoever is running it for Raiden took the time to program it instead of just making a real one.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
3 new enemies revealed in famitsu.

Can't wait for the TGS trailer. This game will be so damn awesome.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Had the avatar for a couple weeks now :)

Really happy how the game is shaping up. Forget that it's a VR mission with watermelons, getting a VR mission in a post-MGS2 game is awesome in itself! (shooting range from MGS4 doesn't count!)

3 new enemies revealed in famitsu.

Can't wait for the TGS trailer. This game will be so damn awesome.

The bosses are pretty interesting. Guy in the original Revengeance trailer and who we see in lots of screenshots looks like Vamp. Big guy looks like Fatman. Spider chick looks somewhat like Fortune too. HMMMMMM.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
VR missions might get me to buy this game day 1, as stupid as it may sound.

Sushigod7

I'm barely containing myself here till we get more news hopefully sometime today or tonight. TGS is proving way more entertaining so far than E3 was. I need more figure news on Black/White Raiden Kai and those chibi figures too!

Jawmuncher

I'm barely containing myself here till we get more news hopefully sometime today or tonight. TGS is proving way more entertaining so far than E3 was. I need more figure news on Black/White Raiden Kai and those chibi figures too!

Personally havent even seen much of anything announced.

I think that we should get the trailer later tonight when the show officially opens to the public. Hopefully we'll also get some new gameplay videos. Kojima said that they have 50 demo pods set up for Rising.

That was pretty funny both of them shaking their heads in disapproval it seemed. I wonder if that's the first gameplay of Raiden they had seen.

I was a little surprised that first guy said that, but when the other guy followed i laughed out loud. Also PSAS doesn't look all that bad, so i wonder whats the big deal.

Shinta

Banned
By the looks of it, I'd say it looks like the story of Robocop Deus Ex HR. The white Raiden perhaps gets beaten to a pulp by that Kyouraku Shunsui looking guy first time around and then gets back up with more state of the art and extensive cybernetic implants, which is known as black Raiden.

Sounds more like Kenshin to me. Raiden's child soldier history as Jack the Ripper fragmented into another full personality. And he duels with a master swordsman who wants to fight him at his full potential. As Raiden he's like Kenshin. As Jack, he's the Battousai. In the end, he'll probably find some way to reconcile this.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Sounds more like Kenshin to me. Raiden's child soldier history as Jack the Ripper fragmented into another full personality. And he duels with a master swordsman who wants to fight him at his full potential. As Raiden he's like Kenshin. As Jack, he's the Battousai. In the end, he'll probably find some way to reconcile this.

Going back to the whole "I don't know who I really am." characteristic of Raiden would kind of circumvent this scene

mgs2_80_838.jpg

where Raiden decides that he'll be his own man no longer bound by the past. But yeah White Raiden is looking like he's going to get his ass beat pretty hard, although I do like that White Raiden seems to have his old MGS2 SOCOM.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Monsoon looks creepy as shit

The trailer must be just around the corner. Can't wait!

Top Bottom