• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyper Light Drifter [Kickstarter = Funded] Wii-U Stretch at 550K, Ends Oct 12

More like...Hyper...Funded...Kickstarter. By me.

I'll show myself out.

As many said, reminds me of Radio the Universe which I also funded.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This is one of those beautiful games I really want to support. And I want that OST too!

Nonentity

I know this feels kind of off topic, but after seeing the link someone posted that included a link to Poocuzi by the guys who did Nidhogg, a 4 player competitive game where you try to sneak a poop in a jacuzzi, I was curious.

Are there any good resources for those type of multiplayer indie competitive games like BaraBariBall, Hokra, JSJ, Super Pole Riders, Tennes, etc.? I find those games extremely fun for a night of playing a batch of them at a time.

6Hm5oQl.jpg

ApS05KV.jpg

OtXltjf.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3jeAHM1Lk#t=0m55s

Tremis

This man does his research.
Putting this with Radio, Ghost Song, Sealark, and Starbound on my games to look forward to next year list.

Is there a way I can 'watch' a project like you can an item on eBay? I want to back this but need to update my CC details on Amazon. Need to wait for the new card to arrive first.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Goddamn I love this age we're in with indies and kickstarter.. They're really delivering the true heirs to the golden age of 8/16/32-bit gaming, but with a modern artistry.

so1337

Disasterpeace's name alone is enough to get me interested. Doesn't hurt that the game looks sick as hell. Backed!

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Nintendo, hit this guy up. A Wii U stretch goal would seal the deal in me kickstarting the fuck out of this project. I'll listen to the soundtrack either way, but dear god I want this in my Gamepad like now.

Mdk7

i am SO supporting this.
Discovered the game yesterday through Ted Marten's Twitter, i am eager to invest my money in this AMAZING project.

Usobuko

Banned
It looks pretty good aesthetically but the knock-back from a sword swipe probably sealed the fate of any meaningful combat system. Excellent bosses and monsters encounters can help in this aspect though.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
When I saw the thread title on GAF, I instantly dismissed it.

Much later when the thread drifted back to page 1 again, curiosity got the better of me, and I checked out the video and ... pledged.

What a great looking game.

Nosgoroth

Backed as hard as Radio The Universe. Shahid said on Twitter that he's on the case, too, so I expect a Vita version to appear.

Gimme gimme gimme.

Top Bottom