• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE Q2 earnings report was this morning.

960,000 buys for WrestleMania 25. I know they wanted a mil, but they can't be too sad with that.

Dambrosi said:
No he wouldn'--

Eh, maybe. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Fuck yes he would. He'd do so in a heartbeat while urinating on a picture of whatever dead wrestler just passed.

Do you REALLY think McMahon give a shit about his workers at all? They're just slabs of meat to him, nothing more.

bjork

Anyone else see that Bob Holly quote on Kennedy? I really hope that if they do meet up, it lands on youtube.

Dambrosi said:
No he wouldn'--

Eh, maybe. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt though.
He had the show go on after Owen died.

Seriously, thinking back on that, it was such a huge WTF. Do you think if someone just dropped dead at your workplace they'd make you finish your work for the day like nothing happened?

Hey guys, remember when Randy Orton feuded with Rey Mysterio and taunted him by talking about how Eddie was burning in hell?

bjork

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:

Seriously, thinking back on that, it was such a huge WTF. Do you think if someone just dropped dead at your workplace they'd make you finish your work for the day like nothing happened?

And then to never release it on vhs/dvd so there's no royalties made from it. Double evil.

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:

Hey guys, remember when Randy Orton feuded with Rey Mysterio and taunted him by talking about how Eddie was burning in hell?
let's not forget the _____ ______ tribute show!

seriously though, the Randy Orton stuff was just him being a good heel... as opposed to the bossman vs big show feud where the big show bodysurfed his daddy's casket thru a cemetery...

DKehoe

The Faceless Master said:
seriously though, the Randy Orton stuff was just him being a good heel...

having to resort to comments like that to get cheap heat is not being a good heel

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I'm considering buying a ticket for the Hell in a Cell PPV. Should I get a ticket in the 100s or on the floor level? I don't know how the cage would make it easier or harder to see.

Wrekt

the bossman vs big show feud where the big show bodysurfed his daddy's casket thru a cemetery...
Which was about the only thing they could have done to make me care about a Big Bossman vs Big Show fued. That was one of my favorite moments from raw.

GoutPatrol said:
I'm considering buying a ticket for the Hell in a Cell PPV. Should I get a ticket in the 100s or on the floor level? I don't know how the cage would make it easier or harder to see.

100's level is usually the better seating for any wrestling even. Unless you're in the first couple of rows on the floor, yu won't see anything and will spend most of your night looking at a Titantron. Not to mention the morons who have a need to hold up signs, even when no camera is on them.

seriously though, the Randy Orton stuff was just him being a good heel... as opposed to the bossman vs big show feud where the big show bodysurfed his daddy's casket thru a cemetery...
:lol :lol :lol That feud had some of the most memorable quotes/events, i was pissing myself luaghing when Show jumped the casket being dragged along by bossman, maybe im just evil :D

Another that comes to mind:
Bossman talking to shows mum in a quite voice than suddenly looks to the camera hiding outside and shouts "You hear that Pual, your a dirty little bastard and your mum thinks so too!" :lol

Come on Smackdown, lets get it on baby!! :D

PS: This will be the first time I looked at the show without been already spoiled in ages

Keyser Soze said:
PS: This will be the first time I looked at the show without been already spoiled in ages

me too. I don't think Punk is going to win (the reactions to the spoilers were positive... but not HOLY FUCK positive) but i get a feeling they're just going to set it up for a triple threat at Summerfest. Morrison vs Hardy vs Punk

or maybe Punk wins and Hardy gets kicked off the show.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
fistfulofmetal said:
me too. I don't think Punk is going to win (the reactions to the spoilers were positive... but not HOLY FUCK positive) but i get a feeling they're just going to set it up for a triple threat at Summerfest. Morrison vs Hardy vs Punk

or maybe Punk wins and Hardy gets kicked off the show.
Hardy to Raw, Miz to Smackdown, plz

I also see you have gone Wilde fistful.

Lmao, that was probably one of the meanest things ever.

ReiGun

So last night I turn on TNA for the first time in like a year, and I see the mother of all clusterfucks. Like a random riot out of no where. Shit was lolz.

RBH

ReiGun said:
So last night I turn on TNA for the first time in like a year, and I see the mother of all clusterfucks. Like a random riot out of no where. Shit was lolz.
I really enjoyed the brawl from Impact last night.

It reminded me alot of the hardcore brawls that would take place during the late 90's in WWF and WCW, but with 10 extra guys involved as well.

It's something we don't really see too often in wrestling nowadays, so that played a part in me enjoying that segment last night.

Forkball

So if Jeff Hardy leaves the WWE or takes a break after Summerslam... who the hell is Punk going to feud with? It's crazy to think that both Edge and Hardy may be gone from Smackdown for a long time.

Striker

Forkball said:
So if Jeff Hardy leaves the WWE or takes a break after Summerslam... who the hell is Punk going to feud with? It's crazy to think that both Edge and Hardy may be gone from Smackdown for a long time.
Morrison most likely to start off, and I could see The Undertaker after.

In my dream world, Christian. :)

Bowser

Introducing your World Heavyweight Champion, PAPA SHANGO!!!

edit: lol swerve
edit2: zomg vincent kennedy mcmahon!

Bowser

JKBii said:
Jeff Hardy looks like the Joker

the_dark_knight_joker.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Forkball said:
In an ideal world:

200px-John_Morrison_134448.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Seeing Jesse makes me miss old Cena. I hoped his run with Cryme Time would bring the freestyles :(

*pops in the Word Life dvd*

WTF Slam Master J is JESSE? WTF happened to Festus?

Also Cryme Tyme Cena would've been an awesome stable. Makes more sense since Legacy could battle Cryme Tyme for Tag Titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom