• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAbro

Boruto 25

I'm actually pretty excited to see what they do with this arc. Change of location is real nice. Also Boruto was basically kabedon-ed by the Orochimaru/shark hybrid looking guy. He even said Boruto had nice eyes lmao. I feel like they will obviously fight at some point.

Cornbread78

Gamers ep.11
eqa73B4.png
Konoha trying to pull off this NTR shit to poor Amano and Tendou is wrong as hell. Back up child and let the nerds have fun!

Stuart444

So caught up with this weeks anime. I tend to watch them all at the end of the week after the last one I'm watching has aired so:

NTR - END

Takeda is too good for Yuma (though I wished Yuma would have slapped Hotaru... several times throughout the last few episodes including this one). I like Yuma somewhat, she's just a confused closeted girl in denial but she shouldn't have done all that to Takeda when they were going out.

Also I am not satisfied that the Silver haired dick didn't get what he should have. Namely, a slap and getting found out by Takeda so he knows the type of person his friend is. (I doubt Takeda would punch him but I'd want him to as well >_> )

All in all, an average series but I liked it enough to stick with it so yay?

Again, fuck the Silver haired dick.

Aho Girl - END

WTB Season 2... and 3 and 4 and 5. Or just let it keep running. This show is so insanely stupid that I love it so much.

Top Tier show.

Classroom of the Elite - 11

Thought Hirata was going to snap. Curious even more about Ayanokoji's past.

Also who was that in his eye at the end of the credits?

Nice Fight scene as well though Unfair to Horikita since she was ill.

Side note: I want the LN just to see how things actually went in it since I doubt this is getting a second season.

New Game - 11

Yay, stuff has been resolved with the programming team. Rin though. ;_;

Honestly expected her to burst in and make a scene about Yagami simultaneously letting the bag out early to all the others.

Gamers - 11

Misunderstandings: The Anime continue to fun though this episode wasn't as funny as many of the previous episodes but I'm enjoying it.

I do want Chiaki to end up with Amano but I doubt that will happen. (I like Tendou as well, I just think Chiaki is a better fit)

Though last week, I came around to the idea of Amano and Aguri, they seemed cute together. But Uehara and Aguri are obviously the couple that will be a-ok.

According to a person on Reddit who has read the LN, a lot of the latter part of this episode was Anime original. The Dungeon part is more significant since everyone ends up getting paired up randomly in a blind/deaf long walk which ends up with
Amano and Aguri accidentally kissing
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/71jw8w/spoilers_gamers_episode_11_discussion/dnbf1yd/
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/71jw8w/spoilers_gamers_episode_11_discussion/dnbrfgp/

And now I want to read the LN :(

edit: Haha, man, I wish this was in the anime now:

"I'll always be your friend" bit he mentions.

jonjonaug

Aho Girl - END

WTB Season 2... and 3 and 4 and 5. Or just let it keep running. This show is so insanely stupid that I love it so much.

Top Tier show.

There's actually enough content left in the manga to make a second season. They adapted only around half of the chapters up to chapter 99 (lots of skipping around). Mostly I just want season 2 because then they could cover the yuri chapters, which aren't until after chapter 100 and probably weren't out by the time they started planning the adaptation.

trejo

Wow, what a bully. :(

Still trying to catch my breath after that final Dive!! episode, animated perfection hasnt felt this good since Free!!.
None of the kids in Dive even have the perfectly toned and chiseled bodies with just the right amount of muscle tension of the Free! boys. I don't even understand what's the point. Plus none of them seem to have shark teeth so why even bother?

psyer

Though not all of Amazons anime is on PrimeVideo. Only a small subset.

The reason is that those animes are licensed by Sentai and they decided to use Amazon as their platform for their licensed products.

The Amazon licensed anime are usually available through all regions with Prime Video.

Watching the first episode of Hyouka. It's good?

...Is it possible that I was wrong, and Hyouka is actually a good show?

Is it possible I've been wrong about everything!?

Mulgrok

Just finished watching the first episode of Neo Yokio on Netflix. It is so bad that I can't stop laughing at it.

Jaden Smith sounds terrible and Jude Law sounds bored out of his mind. I laugh at their performances only because every other character is voiced at least decent.

There is no logical transition between scenes. Dialogue sounds like it was written by a robot with no knowledge of human behavior and barely understands english

It is a trainwreck that should be intolerable to watch, but somehow I did.

Pundere

Oh, THAT'S why it's on the list. The show looks like shit so I assume all the money went to hiring M. Night Shymalan to guest write the last episode.

Jintor

Oh cool I guess my crunchyroll account is compromised, just got an email that my email address has changed. Fucking fantastic.

Jintor

Actually this must be been going for ages, my history is completely fucked up. Who the fuck is watching boruto on my fucking account

Jintor

Good thing I LastPass the shit out of everything. Also no bank info linked to that account anymore.

Nonetheless this is really irritating

duckroll

Good thing I LastPass the shit out of everything. Also no bank info linked to that account anymore.

Nonetheless this is really irritating

Not as bad as when my Amazon.com account got compromised last month. Checked my email and saw one alert after another:

- YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED
- YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED

W~e~l~p

Good thing customer service was 24/7 and really prompt over the phone.

Jintor

jesus my account must have been shared around like the village bike. there's multiple ps4s, xboxones and ipod touches on the my devices list. I don't own any of those devices.

that's the second time my crunchy account has been compromised, though i wasn't locked out last time. Definitely gonna have to buy a temp credit card to renew my sub next time...

Jintor

i'll say this for crunchy though i sent a customer message when i got on the train and by the tiem i got off they had reset my password and sent me a way to reactivate it

jonjonaug

I was wondering how the Dies Irae anime would work, because covering just the Common+Marie route (which they will probably do) is a little too long for 12-13 episodes but not long enough for 24-26. Turns out it'll be 18 episodes long, which should be enough according to the writer.

Line_HTX

No, this was an adaptation. If I'm not mistaken, this came to existence because they were gauging interest through a crowdfund and the fans poured in an insane amount.

Narag

what if pop team epic is waiting at the bottom of the abyss and that's why they had to push it back a season or whatever

ibyea

Banned
jesus my account must have been shared around like the village bike. there's multiple ps4s, xboxones and ipod touches on the my devices list. I don't own any of those devices.

that's the second time my crunchy account has been compromised, though i wasn't locked out last time. Definitely gonna have to buy a temp credit card to renew my sub next time...

Oh wow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom