• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I think Chris Brown has potential to become the next Michael Jackson. He seems like good people.

Get out of here...

xLIX1.gif

No chance in hell

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see two Xtincta's

http://i.imgur.com/SeZ2Q.gif[IMG]

Whatever happened to Milian?[/QUOTE]

Married The Dream and had his baby so she's financially secure, and she's doing some host stuff on the Voice I think. She realized that she would never be successful, and decided to be rich.

Koodo

Banned
I feel like fainting. The pop girls have all crafted majestic melodies that resonate within every inch of my body. They give me strength to steer my life in a positive direction filled with love and empathy. How did we reach such an idyllic state?

Bleß the world.

Who DIDN'T CRY the first time they heard Halo.

Thinking about it now... my eyes are welling up.
Right? As if Bleeding Love wasn't enough, Ryan Tedder blessed us with two other masterpieces in Halo and Already Gone. What a benevolent, charitable, creatively fertile superproducer that one is.

Majmun

Are you all shading?

I just don't know it anymore

9Z9uQ.gif

But yes, all the faves* have some great songs.

O1H8l.gif

*except for Ke$ha

Nm8CM.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not the ironic stanning again.
it doesn't WORK and its not FUNNY

Katy Perry is a talentless hack
CB is TRASH only used to take the other TRASH
and Madonna is an irrelevant hag fueled only by nostalgia

iGXnEOjufLayV.gif

Her choreography is always amazing. Simple pace, but her gyrations and movements are sort of bizarre and strange. Her type of dancing/choreography is what I wish Gaga would pull off at her shows, because they fit her avante-garde productions, but sadly her choreography is both unappealing and misrepresents her potential dance skills. She has them but she doesn't challenge herself to pull them out.

Instead what we get is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllBU1SIEUg&ob=av2e
(Specifically 1:20)

That said that Candy Shop performance proved how backing vocals (whether live or recorded) are sort of integral. When your voice is shaky as hell (which is warranted) and there aren't any backing vocals to smooth everything out it just sounds wrecked.

@ Royalan, not sure why you're pressed, unless you're not a Sharon Needles fan. She needs all the exposure she can get. Hell even the Scissor Sisters think so:

tumblr_m3psgmEaYs1roefaio1_500.jpg

botty

Banned
Can someone tell me if Rihanna is on drugs, tired, or sick? With all the drama and stress in her life how can she keep it together?

I'd respect her a lot more if she were doing drugs, honestly.

Whitney and Amy were brilliant artists and they did some drugs here and there, I don't see the harm.

#relevance

G-Fex

I'm possibly going to say it's over for now for me here pop gaf. It was great getting away from other places stressing me out. I'll lurk occasionally but it seems I'm just about done for right now.. <3 you girls.

Koodo

Banned
I'm possibly going to say it's over for now for me here pop gaf. It was great getting away from other places stressing me out. I'll lurk occasionally but it seems I'm just about done for right now.. <3 you girls.
We'll always be here for you my dear.

ibpcJx3ISbYrjE.gif

Trigger

As trashy as she is, I'd be sorta interested in a Rihanna/Lady Gaga song.

ZisZe.gif

The Holy Lady is always with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom