• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
r4me7rE.gif

Waiting for the best show every Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. Tokyo Ghoul.

Rewatching Samurai Jack and I noticed a cartoony gag. The first time the sailor points out the sign to Scaramouche it doesn't say No Dogs but then when he's on the dog body it's magically there.

cntr

Banned
I'd buy a pair of the shoes the main character of My Hero Academia wears. They're baller.

Easier to wear in public than a ninja headband or strawhat, too!

I can't stand watching most reaction videos but I gotta be honest, I love reaction videos to anime. Well certain anime, I could care less how people react to Fairy Tale but seeing the reactions to some later events in HxH are great. Same for watching people react to the Boros fight in One Punch Man or the finale couple episodes of Mob Psycho 100. I'm not sure why but I guess anime is just great at getting some really hilarious and extreme reactions out of people.

I lost count at how many JoJo reactions I've watched.

Mayhap just below the number of breads I have consumed

The 3 hour a sleep a day wasn't enough to show that.

I thought that was just Oda going overkill lol

I can't stand watching most reaction videos but I gotta be honest, I love reaction videos to anime. Well certain anime, I could care less how people react to Fairy Tale but seeing the reactions to some later events in HxH are great. Same for watching people react to the Boros fight in One Punch Man or the finale couple episodes of Mob Psycho 100. I'm not sure why but I guess anime is just great at getting some really hilarious and extreme reactions out of people.

Konosuba reaction vids had me cracking up.

It's been quite a while since I've seen it, so remind me Toonami-gaf, how does GITS Innocence fair quality wise?

Oh, and this week's Dragon Ball Super has an absolutely amazing Vegeta moment.

It's the closest we're gonna get to having food wars on the block.

Shame Dead Rising 2 and OTR are the peak of the series.
I think by the time those games came out I was just burnt out on zombie games, which I still am actually. Haven't touched and liked anything zombie related since the Last of Us. Then again is TLU before or after RE6...which is shit, but I played and beat it cause it's RE...still didn't buy RE7 yet. I saved up for better games and just sort of forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom