• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Reasonably he can only go up to Ben Eleven because it still rhymes, but I don't think it's as catchy
too bad Kevin exists
wd3ckktwc7jy.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
C-SkoQGXYAAcfLJ.jpg

Myles Garrett, projected to be drafted really high. Go spread the word, Man God.

Hopefully he doesn't look up to Gon.

Also if I was a celeb I'd be wearing nerdy shirts every chance I could get. Time for a major interview for my new blockbuster film? I'm putting on Hisoka O face shirt

I want to take his face....off....

A year or two back I walked in on my sister watching that very scene with her boyfriend...it was quite an amazing coincidence for me to stop by & land on THAT particular scene.
Ever since, I've been hearing peeps say it from time to time. So, I'll always get the reference from now on. Wewt-wahoo!

Edit: Myles Garrett likes Hunter x Hunter? Kewl

I wanna see more celebrities get to know JoJo and what have you, though

For the sake of comparison, I also included the AS shows before and after to get a fuller picture of what the ratings look like relative to the rest of the block.

Toonami_Ratings.png

ckohler

Episode 54 "Dickwad is dead"
This week Grexeno, ckohler, and BBboy20 discuss Big O returning to adultswim.com, penis jokes in Jack, Gohan and Videl's instant domestication, are DBZ powers magic?, Trump's titan wall, the bleeding edge, a GAF shoutout in HxH, face slimming masks, what's in the box!?, toad "oil", and tachikoma's day out.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode054.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:52 News
0:03:25 Samurai Jack
0:08:42 Dragonball Super
0:14:39 Dragonball Z Kai
0:20:44 Attack on Titan Season 2
0:28:35 Tokyo Ghoul
0:34:01 Hunter x Hunter
0:39:51 Gundam Unicorn
0:48:07 Naruto Shippuden
0:54:11 Ghost in the Shell
0:59:11 Sign Offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

cntr

Banned
Gon didn't sell his hunter's license, he put it up as collateral for a loan.

"pawn" probably wasn't the best way to phrase it, especially since the anime skips over some of the details

ckohler

Gon didn't sell his hunter's license, he put it up as collateral for a loan.

"pawn" probably wasn't the best way to phrase it, especially since the anime skips over some of the details
But it still begs the question: does it have his name on it?

cntr

Banned
It's also an infinite bus pass for all public services, a universal passport for nearly every country (including the ones that don't normally let you in), and a license to kill without legal repercussions. Yes, really.

But that's all not very useful for Gon right now, so he put it up as collateral for a loan.

caliph95

It's also an infinite bus pass for all public services, a universal passport for nearly every country (including the ones that don't normally let you in), and a license to kill without legal repercussions. Yes, really.

But that's all not very useful for Gon right now, so he put it up as collateral for a loan.
I think it was the only reason or the big reason Hisoka decided to become a hunter.

Also there are limits to that tbf

Now I'm just picturing the thing being swiped like a Metro Card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom