• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Slo

WrassleGAF is here

That wall needs to be 10 feet higher.

Hindl

Just beat Abzu. Hell of a game, if you liked Journey you'll like this too. And best of all for the olds, it's only 2 hours long!

As soon as I engaged in combat the first time I just stopped and said no.

I loved oblivion though back in the day

Yeah, I appreciate that Skyrim has this big world to explore and the interactivity, but the moment to moment gameplay of Bethesda games, especially Elder Scrolls, is just so damn boring

Top 5 NFL Players Turned Wrasslers

Go.

When you sign onto psn and see ppl playing Titanfall 2 >

Can't wait for Respawn to send me my money.

Shit a lot of ppl on playing final fantasy.

When you sign onto psn and see ppl playing Titanfall 2 >

Can't wait for Respawn to send me my money.

Shit a lot of ppl on playing final fantasy.

I aint playing either of those games.

Actually...I'm a free agent on TF2. I can be persuaded to buy it on either PS4 or Bone, but not both.

yankee/BG make me your best offers

Just beat Abzu. Hell of a game, if you liked Journey you'll like this too. And best of all for the olds, it's only 2 hours long!

Yeah, I appreciate that Skyrim has this big world to explore and the interactivity, but the moment to moment gameplay of Bethesda games, especially Elder Scrolls, is just so damn boring

REGGIE!

cdyhybrid

Yeah, Elder Scrolls combat isn't great (although mods help a bit). Their strength is their immersion and their flexibility (again, mods help). There's all sorts of wacky ways to kill people that don't involve physical/melee combat, so you aren't forced into it at least.

No don't "Floy pls" me..

Every team needs a goon to go and be an enforcer and since I cannot

Dribble, shoot, or pass with any real proficiency to ensure our success..

I elect to be the goon.. a role I know that I can do.

We know our role Western..

giphy.gif

I hate to say this floy... but you wouldn't even be picked.

Hindl

Yeah, Elder Scrolls combat isn't great (although mods help a bit). Their strength is their immersion and their flexibility (again, mods help). There's all sorts of wacky ways to kill people that don't involve physical/melee combat, so you aren't forced into it at least.

Yeah I just don't really get immersed in stuff like that with weak gameplay. I get the appeal of being able to just set off in any direction and exploring, but I end up getting bored doing that. I need direction, I get easily distracted when playing games. If a game has really tight gameplay, then that'll immerse me, like how I got way immersed in Bloodborne. But it's probably the reason I didn't like open world games until this generation really. You used to have these giant worlds with a lot of NPC and interactivity, but it all felt hollow and empty, and the moment to moment gameplay couldn't compensate. Add in the usual Bethesda jank, and it's just not for me. Now with more power we're getting there. MGSV, despite being flawed, was a good start. And Zelda and Horizon are looking perfect for what I want from open worlds.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No don't "Floy pls" me..

Every team needs a goon to go and be an enforcer and since I cannot

Dribble, shoot, or pass with any real proficiency to ensure our success..

I elect to be the goon.. a role I know that I can do.

We know our role Western..

giphy.gif

Fl pls, the goon is pretty much extinct now.

You just admitted to being part of a dying breed! YOU FOOL!

Milchjon

Good Morning!

Possibly posted, but Martellus Bennett is awesome:

Has the NFL oversaturated it's market?,” Bennett asked. “Monday. Thursday. And Sunday. There used to be something special about waiting to watch a game. I keep reading that ratings are down of course they are. Lol. You can watch the game on twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, tv, Morse code etc.. There were 3 games on Thanksgiving. S—t by the time the 3rd game came on I was in a food coma.

“Then you have fantasy football as well. Which gets its own coverage just as much as the real games. Hahaha. That's kind of funny actually.

“Trying to expand the global brand of the NFL like the NBA with games in London and Mexico. Lol football isn't even a global sport. At least not like basketball, soccer and baseball.

“NFL is at the same bridge as Apple. They’ve been successful creating the same product for so long and now are looking for ways to grow A little more. Apple gave you different color phones NFL gave you different color uniforms. Lol. Apple wants in on the China market. NFL is looking for a place to expand overseas. Hoping for London but that has its issues and doesn't seem very realistic.

“If the Walking Dead came on Monday. Thursday and Sunday. Could you really keep up with a full season? It’s a great product. The game of football that is. But myspace was once a great social media platform. Hahaha.

Good morning everyone

Wrassle themed OT next thread

It's what we deserve
I'm okay with this..

Fl pls, the goon is pretty much extinct now.

You just admitted to being part of a dying breed! YOU FOOL!
So goons are like Browns fans?

Take better care of your son pls
Help me understand pls..

Who we shooting on?

E: Floy, you're a Mark Madsen.
Was he a good goon? I don't know..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay fine

I'm going to start working on the new thread.

It'll be up in a few hours

Hopefully none of you chucklefucks makes it before then

Top Bottom