• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

She seems...a little behind on current events then

Or maybe she's just dragging out old shit all over the internet

He and the girl have been a lot more public about their relationship recently (despite the whole "he's still married" thing) and she posted about their car being robbed at the Browns game. I think that's what finally set the wife off

RBH

What's your favorite dog

78707017_8915ee6f79.jpg

Mindlog

Just ate like two pomegranates. I'm gonna be going like a champ.
Degas is the Mexican Last Guardian?
:jnc

Jaboo was on PFT live. transcript
Florio: Especially at Thanksgiving. Do you give yourself that day off?

Winston: "I tell you what, Thanksgiving is a family day, so you better believe it, I dove into some sweet potato pies and all the vegetables and meats that come with Thanksgiving."

Florio: You had strong compliments for Mike Evans after Sunday's game. What makes him so special?

Winston: "Just his competitiveness. He never wants to get beat. He always wants to win. When you have a receiver like that, you can play with him, you can win with him, because any time you throw the ball his way, he's going to compete for the football and try to make a play for you. That's one of his best assets is his ability to make a play on any ball."
No doubt Evans is great, but the interception in the end zone was some overconfidence. Happy to see it all start to come together.
Florio: Did you have any concern in the locker room that it wouldn't connect the way you wanted it to?

Winston: "I had no concern at all. I didn't do it out of selfish ambition. I did out of my true love and my dedication for this team. I'm so grateful for every guy that walks into this building at their respective times in the morning, and I let them know that, let them know how grateful I was for them. The way I relay my message to them, it came straight from the heart. If you couldn't sit there and respect that and really listen to that, then you probably one of the guys that don't need to be here."
My QB :,]

I threw that news up there mainly to set Deacon up to make a joke about Peyton teaching Eli his choking ways.:)

It's news that he visited the team today. He did speak to the entire team and not just the QB room. Other than that, nothing major.

...and booo! I set you up perfectly, too.

Alas Future, now that my muse has retired the criticism doesn't flow as naturally as it used to. I need a new subject.

Friends, I am happy to say the Year of the Sween is back on

I spent so much consecutive years of misery as a Final Fantasy fan, but I can report from only 2 or 3 hours that the streak is over

All my fears, all my worries, have been laid to rest

This Is Doing It
I got the final fantasys too. Bouta try it out I think.

i traded in the skyrim I bought for alittle more money to get it😳 Tried skyrim the other day and thought let's not .... if I'm gonna play a rpg I guess it should be the new hotness

Bread

Banned
I got the final fantasys too. Bouta try it out I think.

i traded in the skyrim I bought for alittle more money to get it😳 Tried skyrim the other day and thought let's not .... if I'm gonna play a rpg I guess it should be the new hotness
Skyrim with mods on the bone is the new hotness

Top Bottom