• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

CydjrKyUoAAojbC.jpg

#WEDIDIT
#FINSUP

Milchjon

A lot of regulars have been permed and a lot of others (including yourself) have started posting much more infrequently

Just can't handle how bad my Pats are doing this year.

Don't see them winning a Super Bowl, so I might as well focus on things with more potential payoff, like running the CFL thread!

Line_HTX

A lot of regulars have been permed and a lot of others (including yourself) have started posting much more infrequently

The Euros have almost stopped coming by entirely.

Hell, I've been trying to not post too much myself but sometimes I forget how immersed I am, lol

I feel like I need to cut back though.

Narag

It's crazy how far the post volume has gone down compared to earlier years. At least it feels like it.

Bad teams, bad product, people leaving or getting banned, etc adds up. Probably a degree of everyone getting older (and busier) that affects it too.

Also midseason threads have always been sorta dead. There was one Bengals MNF game that had like ten posts or something a few years back.

Milchjon

Everyone talks about how quality is down, but I'm not even sure I agree.

Has someone quantified that "low quality of games" thing yet?

I blame Trump and Goodell.

squicken

It's been a long time since I have seen a team start a QB as bad as Oswillier without some extenuating circumstance, in as many consecutive weeks as the Texans have started him. If he has one saving grace, it's that he avoids having even more INTs by throwing into coverage inaccurately

Mindlog

Damn thread has me listening to the oldies.
Bad teams, bad product, people leaving or getting banned, etc adds up. Probably a degree of everyone getting older (and busier) that affects it too.

Also midseason threads have always been sorta dead. There was one Bengals MNF game that had like ten posts or something a few years back.
That's really the major reason. Bans and no new blood. Too insular.

We welcome all here in Bucs GAF. Except any and all associated with the Patriots.

Farooq

Banned
It's been a long time since I have seen a team start a QB as bad as Oswillier without some extenuating circumstance, in as many consecutive weeks as the Texans have started him. If he has one saving grace, it's that he avoids having even more INTs by throwing into coverage inaccurately

Lol.

Line_HTX

No, but I would love to.

He seems like the perfect sugar daddy.

Then if you'd see for yourself instead of stepping away, you would know full well that everybody everywhere is playing like shit and coaches making stupid decisions. Quality has been very bad.

Milchjon

Then if you'd see for yourself instead of stepping away, you would know full well that everybody everywhere is playing like shit and coaches making stupid decisions. Quality has been very bad.

Hey!

I watch at least an hour of football per week!

Sometimes two!

And I'm even paying a hundred bucks for that privilege!

Narag

I have one of the Soul of Chogokin toys and it was worth the comparatively small price. Lots of small pieces though so not the best idea if the kids are pretty young.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I still don't get why it was such a big deal having the sports threads stickied.

Bacon

Pretty anxious to see how the Giants do during the final stretch. I'm having flashbacks to the 2012 season where they beat some weak teams to get to 6-2 and ended the season 9-7. This stretch of games they just went through consisted of some bad teams and they were at home/neutral sites for the majority of it.

This game against the Steelers should hopefully tell us a lot about whether they are legit contenders. If they do win this week the game against the Cowboys the week after becomes very interesting as well.

Top Bottom