• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Fisher should just cash his checks and shut the fuck up
I saw the local sports report on it and Fisher is being a big baby on the situation. Dickerson is fine not being at the game. He said "he'll never attend or go near it under Fisher". He joked "I'm fine going to a sports bar.

JABEE

I have been posting less due to family stuff these past few weeks. :(

Also, the league is not fun when the Pats and Cowboys win.

We miss the oldsters as well.

One of my friends got in a really bad car accident in high school and, as a result, his body was basically held together by duct tape and well wishes. He would throw his should out doing anything and it would pop back in randomly.

The worst thing I witnessed though was when we were playing beer pong together in college. He called his shot, shot and then went down in a heap.

He tore his ACL.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can...can you still go?!

Which one of you two is Jannetty again?

m70Wfdl.jpg

Gobias

Banned
Wrestling GIFs should be marked NSFW. Can't have people around me noticing this shit and thinking I'm into that sort of filth.

WedgeX

Banned
I think I just threw out my shoulder by sneezing.

True story time. Last year on my birthday I woke up, and while still laying down, immediately sneezed.

Instant spasm-like feeling in my neck. Sharp. Radiated down my shoulder.

Eventually my arm went numb.

Ended up rotating one of my vertebrae in my neck which then pinched a nerve.

Sneezes are serious business when you become an old.

Hindl

Holy shit Bosa is a monster. Too bad he's stuck on the Chargers so no one will notice:

Bosa is playing at a level just a notch below Von Miller. As a rookie.

Coming out of Week 12, Bosa ranks fifth among all edge defenders in PFF grades, with an 89.8 that ranks just a couple of tenths shy of the 90.0 threshold that begins the “elite” player designation. This puts him just shy of league leaders Khalil Mack of the Raiders (92.6) and Von Miller of the Broncos (91.6) – two of the very best defensive players in the NFL.

The rate at which Bosa has been generating pressure on opposing quarterbacks has been pretty remarkable. PFF has a statistic called pass-rush productivity that measures how often a defensive player produces pressure on a per-snap basis, with extra weight given to sacks. Bosa ranks fifth among all edge defenders with a score of 14.6 on the strength of his 39 total pressures: five sacks, 10 hits and 24 hurries on 209 pass-rush snaps. That’s roughly the equivalent of getting a QB pressure on one in every five pass-rush snaps, which is one of the best rates you’ll ever see. (For comparison, Miller is at 17.4 percent this year.)
And that's with missing the first 3-4 games due to the holdout

Which one of you two is Jannetty again?

m70Wfdl.jpg
DM is Janetty..

I heard a rumor that DM is faking it and he can't actually go anymore.

My source was jUncle tionic
Can Bionic still go..

I just had a thought..
If Ric Flair is the Bret Favre of wrestling.. does that mean TNA Ric Flair is like Vikings Bret Favre?

is getting Bamen code for having an affair?

Holy shit Bosa is a monster. Too bad he's stuck on the Chargers so no one will notice:

And that's with missing the first 3-4 games due to the holdout
Remember when Dutch said he'd be a bust?

Friends, I am happy to say the Year of the Sween is back on

I spent so much consecutive years of misery as a Final Fantasy fan, but I can report from only 2 or 3 hours that the streak is over

All my fears, all my worries, have been laid to rest

This Is Doing It

I ran into him in a club in Columbus before. We've been best friends ever since
Did you shake his hand?

And the Chargers didn't want to pay him...
The Chargers never want to pay anyone..

It's insane what he's doing. Zeke and Dak are the best rookie tandem in the league by far but Bosa may be the most disruptive single rookie this year
Makes me smile...

God I miss them.. 😭

Only a Floy could question whether or not I could still go.
It's a fair question.. we ask about DM and Scooter.. but never you.. Can you Bionic?

Top Bottom