• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Mindlog

I paid $30 for it on the PS4 and I'm about halfway through it - cheap bitches and the world of poors really need to give the game a chance. It has a really, really damned good single player campaign thus far. On the PS4 Pro at 1440p, checkerboarded up to 4K and with a rock solid 60fps on the Pro - it looks phenomenal, too. I only wish they would HDR as well.

On the HDR front, I did play through and finally complete Gears 4. I had a blast with it. It doesn't really do much of anything new outside of integrating some of the tower defense/horde mode into the single player set pieces but what's there is well done. The HDR in the game really makes for some beautiful lighting and well executed contrast in some of the more dark environments. The set pieces that are in the game are some of the best in the series, too. It's just unfortunate that
the swarm is nothing more than literally a re-purposed version of the Locust.
I was hoping for a bit more fresh of a direction in that regard. It's a nice rebound for the series after Judgment.
I really only hear good things about that game. There are just too many good games and not enough time at the moment.

And it's only going to get worst next year. Trying to dodge every bit of political news + South Park + Switch + Golf + A trip to Houston that isn't just a layover so that I can see my football team. Just not enough time.
HAHA so much for Vince not wanting Titanfall 2 to be a part of EA Access:

Hopefully this is them laying the groundwork for the game to get the normal EA Access trial.
In his defense; many of us thought EA Access was going to be garbage crap before it turned into one of the best things a major publisher has ever done.

The Career of Logan Thomas:

Arizona Cardinals May 21, 2014 - Sept. 5, 2015
Miami Dolphins Sept 6, 2015 - Sept 11, 2015
Miami Dolphins Sept 15, 2015 - June 16, 2016
New York Giants June 17, 2016 - Sept 3, 2016
New York Giants Sept 5, 2016 - Sept 13, 2016
New York Giants Oct 4, 2016 - Oct 5, 2016
New York Giants Oct 25, 2016 - Nov 22, 2016
Detroit Lions Nov 28, 2016 - Nov 29, 2016
Buffalo Bills Nov 29, 2016 - ?

If 8-8 is doing it, shouldnt the opposite of 8-8 be not doing it, so 0-16 should be the opposite of 8-8.

That's one of Hue's tricks up his sleeve. You would think this would be correct, but we are merely playing chess to his 8 dimensions of checkers

Checkers is spelled with 8 letters. This is yet another example of 8 and 8. The signs are all around us

mreddie

giphy.gif

Unless you want another GIF from the ad, can we put this in the OP?

DMczaf

I've ran a great thread this season as NFLGAF President, and that is due to keeping scust like THAT out.

Also, any rumors that my administration has given favors to my employer Breadstream are baseless!!

mreddie

I've ran a great thread this season as NFLGAF President, and that is due to keeping scust like THAT out.

Also, any rumors that my administration has given favors to my employer Breadstream are baseless!!

Fuck it, just slap on the 2017 Corolla in case people don't get it.

God bless Redzone.

Bread

Banned

Our president cannot have conflicts of interest!

BigAT

The song in the car commercial that airs every nfl break.

You must've seen that Toyota commercial with that fucking song right? They've played it a million times every game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ht-GHpm5U

Oh, I completely check out during commercials these days. I've actually gotten into the habit of muting the TV most of the time since the NFL decided to play the same three Peyton Manning commercials every break for 9 hours every Sunday.

Care to address the allegations that a GataLeaks hack of your personal server revealed a subscription to CrunchyRoll?

The last 6 weeks the Eagles defense is 29th in passing yards allowed. I hope Jim Schwartz isnt holding his breath for any HC offers in the offseason.

Yes. They both have two rings involving wins over him and Brady has zero rings.

I threw that news up there mainly to set Deacon up to make a joke about Peyton teaching Eli his choking ways.:)

Is that news? Peyton's been coaching his little brother for years .
It's news that he visited the team today. He did speak to the entire team and not just the QB room. Other than that, nothing major.

...and booo! I set you up perfectly, too.

Actual roster moves:

Dan DugganVerified account
‏@DDuggan21
The Giants will promote practice squad safety Eric Pinkins to the active roster, per source. No word on corresponding move.

Orleans Darkwa is apparently headed to IR with a leg injury. So ends the Darkwing Duck experiement in New York this season.

Top Bottom