• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
I will have extra codes to share but would also like some of the mythicals i missed earlier in the year if anyone has extras they don't need.

I just need Shaymin and Manaphy

imjust1n

Banned
I will have extra codes to share but would also like some of the mythicals i missed earlier in the year if anyone has extras they don't need.

I just need Shaymin and Manaphy

I need the same. I have trade's tho I have extras for all the rest so if anyone wants to trade pm me.

Zubz

Banned
So wait, are other US Gamestops distributing Genesect? Mine always gets the codes late, so I don't know if I should check yet or not.

I'm hoping we get something, I think we've had a gift every month this year anyway even if its via newsletter codes or whatever

Maybe they're counting the Munchlax/Greninja you can start off Sun/Moon with for November?

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I have an extra Genesect code. Looking for a Shaymin or Celebi.

PM me if you can help!

Pokemaniac

So wait, are other US Gamestops distributing Genesect? Mine always gets the codes late, so I don't know if I should check yet or not.

Maybe they're counting the Munchlax/Greninja you can start off Sun/Moon with for November?

None of the ones in the general area I live in have actual cards, but they will print codes for you if you ask.

AEC

Neo Member
I have two extra NA Genesect codes. First come, first served. Enjoy!

A5Z5MUGL6D92Q3RW

A5Z5MUKJZNSKP42R

Staab

Would love a NA Genesect code if anyone has an extra.
I cannot get one since I have no GS close to me.
Unfortunately don't have anything to trade since this is not for myself but for my nephew.

Thanks a bunch :eek:

i have 4 volcanion and 2 genesect codes up for grabs. all codes are from a US gamestop.

quote this post with the code you want and i'll shoot you a PM of that code. one code per person please.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I still have 2 Genesect codes if anyone has a Manaphy or Shaymin. Also open to other trades since I'm just trying to complete my Dex.

Octagon

I am looking for EU Codes for Volcanion or Genesect.
If anyone has any spares i'd be thankful.
I also have some spare legendaries i can trade.

Lebon14

I have 1 Genesect NA code to give away. So, let's see what we can do...

The first one to quote this and show me, with a picture, that they don't have a Gen6 native Genesect will receive the code by PM.

Good luck!

EDIT Genesect is #649 in the national pokedex, FYI.

Gone

Have they already done an event for Diancie this year? Did I miss it?

No. They have done two events for Diancie in the west this gen, one by Serial Code in 2014 and one by Wi-Fi in 2015. There will not be another one in the west until at least mid-gen 7. (barring the, at this point infinitesimal, chance that the Shiny Diancie event from Japan comes to the west)

Tomita

I have 1 Genesect NA code to give away. So, let's see what we can do...

The first one to quote this and show me, with a picture, that they don't have a Gen6 native Genesect will receive the code by PM.

Good luck!

EDIT Genesect is #649 in the national pokedex, FYI.

Thanks for the giveaway! The only Gen 6 game I own is Alpha Sapphire:

HKvo0G9.jpg

Papu_Kweh

Hey guys, anyone has a Genesect code to spare for a fellow brazillian? (Nintendo bolted from our country a while ago, so no codes for us.)

Danielsan

I was wondering. How are people getting multiple codes? Do you guys just have more than one 3DS, or do employees somehow give you additional codes?

I managed to get a Genesect code through Gamemania's Nintendo Zone this weekend (I only learned this weekend that they were running the promotion), but it seems like its a one code per 3DS deal, regardless of which zone you connect to.

Pokemaniac

None of the gamestops in my area evem got codes this time wtf

Same here. They said it was shipment error.

They should be able to print them out.

Though if real cards are what you're looking for, I've heard those aren't supposed to arrive until around when Sun and Moon release. I'd take that with a grain of salt though. I've had GameStop employees straight up lie to me about this sort of thing in the past.

RootCause

Do you think Nintendo will do what they did for darkrai?
Giving those that missed out an opportunity to get them via universal code.

yo!

you know what to do, quote me you get em'(well first 25)

1)NOTE: These are NA codes
2) since it's a new month everyone is able to join
3) first 25 to quote me will get one

will be giving them out later: Binge-watching "How to get away with muder season 2...and luke cage"

Top Bottom