• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mzpl2i0AA01sl5leko2_r1_400.gif

Ponn

Banned
Oh shit Vegeta is powering up and getting pissed. He's about to kick ass and finally back up all his shit talking isn't he, right?! *grabs popcorn*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I'm... kind of still liking the movie version of all of this more.

Beerus, despite being terrifying in the movie, didn't come off like a straight villain to me either somehow. Here, it's just... I dunno. It's not working as well for me.

Also, that slap...

And Gotenks deserved a spanking dammit. Not that wrist shit.
Team Fourstar explained it kind of well. He's more of an "obstacle" in the movie, someone just doing his job who only was "evil" when he got mad, but here, he feels more villain-ish, more in line of what we've seen similar to Cell.

Yeah, I'm... kind of still liking the movie version of all of this more.

Beerus, despite being terrifying in the movie, didn't come off like a straight villain to me either somehow. Here, it's just... I dunno. It's not working as well for me.

That's been the common sentiment. Beerus here comes off as way more petty with his actions.

Neoxon

Of course Horizon: Zero Dawn comes out the same week as the Switch, Breath of the Wild, Kolin in SFV, & Logan.

R.I.P. My Wallet

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time

VIDEL WAS COMPLETELY RUINED BECAUSE MY PREFERRED HAIR STYLE FOR A GIRL WAS CHANGED TO ONE LESS PREFERRED

cntr

Banned
For what it's worth, the Battle of Gods recap ends at episode 14, and Resurrection F at episode 27.

So we don't have to wait that long to get to the completely new bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom