• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
NiP were invited due to their fan base and the increased viewership they bring, simple as that. ESL shouldn't have brought rankings into it.

Xizk

Ulrich Schulze
‏@theflyingdj
Lots of feedback today. Since so many want to see @TeamSoloMid in Dubai, maybe we should extend the tournament to 8 teams?

Omega

Banned
Ulrich Schulze
‏@theflyingdj
Lots of feedback today. Since so many want to see @TeamSoloMid in Dubai, maybe we should extend the tournament to 8 teams?

or maybe fix your ranking system to adjust for more recent events having more weight.

and no, keep it at 6. Just be honest and tell everyone why you really chose NiP over TSM. Extending to 8 just to bring in TSM isn't worth including some piece of shit team like CLG which they would probably do.

edit - they say they use that in their ranking system but it's clearly not the case.

tootsi666

or maybe fix your ranking system to adjust for more recent events having more weight.

and no, keep it at 6. Just be honest and tell everyone why you really chose NiP over TSM. Extending to 8 just to bring in TSM isn't worth including some piece of shit team like CLG which they would probably do.

edit - they say they use that in their ranking system but it's clearly not the case.
Their ranking system gives points to orgs and players. That's why current Dignitas has old Dignitas's results. It's broken.

Atleast GosuGamers ranking isn't the worst anymore. (Don't know which is worse actually)

Omega

Banned
I don't think Gosu is bad. It really needs some slight adjustments though.

It's a "what have you done for me lately" system which is superior. Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account who you have beaten and just goes by W/L which is why garbage like CLG is ranked so high.

because you know, beating Enemy, Mythic, Liquid and Tempo Storm is so impressive.

tootsi666

I don't think Gosu is bad. It really needs some slight adjustments though.

It's a "what have you done for me lately" system which is superior. Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account who you have beaten and just goes by W/L which is why garbage like CLG is ranked so high.

because you know, beating Enemy, Mythic, Liquid and Tempo Storm is so impressive.
Na'Vi #7, yeah...

Mokoi

Banned
Let's make gaf team to compete in csgoo major. I think I figure out what team roles we need

Baiter - all he does is bait like a cunt
Scouter - dedicated scout Master
Bomb planter/gun dropper - plants and drops
IGL - rush a or rush b
Deagle man - buys deagle all time and on pistol round because they think they good with-it

udiie

ooooooooh shit son makin me feel all patriotic
http://www.e-frag.net/news/TWC/320/canada-roster-announced
OHwVhqp.png

also i never deag on pistol round so

Omega

Banned
Canadia has 9
America has 15

seems a bit overkill

and why do we need to include like 3 shit awpers when we have Skadoodle.

Jenenser

Let's make gaf team to compete in csgoo major. I think I figure out what team roles we need

IGL - rush a or rush b
Deagle man - buys deagle all time and on pistol round because they think they good with-it

i combine deagle+scouter in one. we have 1 more space for the guy who smgrushes every round.

/jk i never buy deag first round.

IGL - rush a or rush b

Deagleman is my last name.

Got DMG finally. Then in the next game was up 11-4 up T side on Overpass and lost 16-14 with the other team using only Shotguns and Negevs. I want to die.

Healthy (angry) Pete making a come back yo. Gonna be drip dropping my red white and blue tears into sugar free red bulls and celery sticks.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Watching a Youtube video of a guy with $8000 in skins being banned, making them useless. It really makes me sad, he lost like 20 knives and so many great skins because he can't play fairly (VAC ban) and I'd give my left nut for a nice knife (still rocking the default like a total homeless). I think my dream knife is the standard Huntsman, it's just so manly. A close second would have to be the Butterfly knife.

udiie

i gotta say over this past few weeks i think the biggest factor ive noticed separating tier 1 teams from tier 2 and 3 is the desire for players to try to make a big play, and end up placing their team in a bad position (4 v 5's all the time). I dont understand what the purpose of a single player repeeking groups of players has for the overall team success

Hixx

Playing like an idiot works at every rank. They never see it coming.

Couple of their guys just had insane aim.

And our whole team tilted because they were using Negevs.

They got in our heads. I did ok though, 33 kills, 'cause I am mint at CS.

#impenetrable

Not necessarily. D2 is essentially the same, cobble is much much better in go, nuke is nuke, train if 50/50, and I think CSGO mirage is a lot better than 1.6

I quite like 1.6 Dust 2 a lot more. There isn't a door at A long CT side, less boxes on bomb sites, B site double doors were reversed I think.

Top Bottom