• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vancouver-Age Meetup V. 3 - Three's Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Will try my best. Might be out of the city because of work.

Firestorm

It gets pretty loud in Malone's makin' it hard to chat sometimes but I think it should be solid for 4PM on Saturday Can move later in the night if needed. I thought we already decided on it? Put it up so people don't go back and forth on it for a month. It's a good spot. Easy to get to for everyone too.

It gets pretty loud in Malone's makin' it hard to chat sometimes but I think it should be solid for 4PM on Saturday Can move later in the night if needed. I thought we already decided on it? Put it up so people don't go back and forth on it for a month. It's a good spot. Easy to get to for everyone too.

Shutup Firestorm. No one cares about your ears. GOSH.

trifelife

Man I hate working at a bar, I pretty much never have Saturdays off.

Exclusive afterparty at my studio 🙏 close to Main Skytrain

I said that joking, but you're all welcome to come chill. Loud music/no music. Chairs. BYOB. Smells like darts/black mold and there's no hot towels, but it's a place.

trifelife

Welp, working both days this weekend so I probably wouldn't make it down there til ~7:00... doesn't sound like there will be anyone left at that point.

RIP this meetup 😔

keffri

Great weather this morning huh? If I had known earlier I would have tried to make it to this one.

Maybe next time.

In my defence, my friend bought me tickets to Deadpool in VIP.

In Emperor's case, he got hit by a goddamn SUV.

Also, this meetup is scheduled on Valentines Weekend.

The one good thing going for it is that the location is good. The last place was really meh.

Hot waitresses tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom