• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elite Beat Agents...The insane ramblings of Mobius Pigeon (now with YTMND)

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I'm going to pretend I didn't see the title of this thread and the first post.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Scenester said:
way to pimp the absolute worst song in the game

You did NOT just say that about a f*cking Stones song. Especially when sk8ter boy is in the game.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
MobiusPigeon said:
Fn GAF and its hype for certain games. I wasted $30 on this shit. GAF you owe me $30. :lol BU BU BU OUENDAN!!!! BU BU BU OUENDAN!!!! will you people hype anything thats slightly quirky and japanese? The music sucks, the gameplay sucks, the stories that go with the music SUCK too and so does everyone that hyped this POS game. The only thing good about this game is how sharp the video looks on my DSLs screen. Otherwise WTF. wait a sec...didnt Reggie hype this game or something? Is that why is recieved all the hype here? Well guess what Reggie....ELITE BEAT AGENTS SUCKS AND ITS NOT FUN. maybe i'm missing something? maybe there's more to the trio of goons doing ballet while i tap out "note hits" that dont seem to even require any real rhythm like in games such as frequency or guitar hero. i give EBA 4 out of 5 steaming piles of CRAP. :D

http://ebarant.ytmnd.com/

Scenester

BorkBork said:
You did NOT just say that about a f*cking Stones song. Especially when sk8ter boy is in the game.

sk8er boi >>>pisses and shits all over>>>>> every 'Stones' song ever

BTW this is not my opinion, just a cold hard fact

Aanyway, I love the Ouendan games, I've played the hell out of them all. EBA is the weakest IMHO, but thats because I hate the track listing, and I just can't work out how they thought stuff like Skater Boy, YMCA and that wierd La La song were worth putting in a videogame. I'd rather listen to Ouendan 2's Pop Star than that.

sp0rsk said:
5zptous.gif

I almost popped a vein in my neck laughing so hard.
Android18a said:
I just can't work out how they thought stuff like Skater Boy, YMCA and that wierd La La song were worth putting in a videogame. I'd rather listen to Ouendan 2's Pop Star than that.
You're asking for another YTMND, my friend.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
MobiusPigeon said:
OMG HEADPHONES FTMFW!!!!! am i going to join the legion of EBA fans? Will i ask for a mod to change the thread title mocking my ignorance??? IT IS NOT MY FAULT THE DS HAS SUCKY SPEAKERS!!!! :lol eggo have you played with headphones??? the game is now 1000x more playable!!!!

Of course. I basically beat the game twice on ** and *** difficulty using headphones. It may be more playable than the default DS speakers, but it's still frustrating when you fail repeatedly.

laserbeam

Banned
EBA was the first DS game i bought whEn i got my DS Lite. Then i grabbed NSMB and pokemon.

Its great cause thee is quite the difference between easy and hard. its not just some crappy difficulty increase it gets hard.

and that YTMND is just hilarious

Final impressions...OK FINE I WAS WRONG!!!! atleast i play the games while bashing them unlike most here. :D WHERE DO I COLLECT MY EBA JACKET???? Positives are some of the songs absolutely rock. WEAR HEADPHONES!!!! the game takes a serious hit without headphones. I guess once you get into it the more everything comes together like the odd stories. :D The christmas song does rock. My fave is still canned heat tho. overall i'd give EBA a solid 8. it'd be closer to a 9 if most of the songs didnt rely on memorization. I never had to memorize anything in GH or frequency. You just kinda played. so i guess this is MORE of a rhythm game than those two in that respect. I probablly go as far as saying that this may be my favorite DS title now. :lol I guess i owe GAF. :lol

grusskarte_sorry.jpg

{Mike}

Banned
MobiusPigeon said:
Final impressions...OK FINE I WAS WRONG!!!! atleast i play the games while bashing them unlike most here. :D WHERE DO I COLLECT MY EBA JACKET???? Positives are some of the songs absolutely rock. WEAR HEADPHONES!!!! the game takes a serious hit without headphones. I guess once you get into it the more everything comes together like the odd stories. :D The christmas song does rock. My fave is still canned heat tho. overall i'd give EBA a solid 8. it'd be closer to a 9 if most of the songs didnt rely on memorization. I never had to memorize anything in GH or frequency. You just kinda played. so i guess this is MORE of a rhythm game than those two in that respect. I probablly go as far as saying that this may be my favorite DS title now. :lol I guess i owe GAF. :lol

grusskarte_sorry.jpg
15_damage_control_L.jpg

mj1108

MobiusPigeon said:

grusskarte_sorry.jpg

You're forgiven.

MobiusPigeon said:
My fave is still canned heat tho.

What the **** are you smoking? If anything Canned Heat is the one everyone bitches about because the beats are off.

Welcome to the EBA family. :)

mj1108 said:
You're forgiven.

What the **** are you smoking? If anything Canned Heat is the one everyone bitches about because the beats are off.

Welcome to the EBA family. :)

:lol i literally punched my DSL when i didnt have the headphones on. i dont think its that the beats are off its just that you cant hear the beats properly thru the DS speakers.

Top Bottom