• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS: Arc System Works (Guilty Gear/BB) working on 2 RPGs for 3DS, and 2 RPGs for Vita

Quite the interesting line-up from the developer of BlazBlue and Guilty Gear.

This is from the TGS pdf file showing listed games:

http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2013/pdf/release_20130830_2.pdf

3DS:

- Seisou no Amazones (星霜のアマゾネス / RPG / Nov 14 2013 / Online: Unsupported / Price: 6,090 yen)
- SWORDS & DARKNESS (ソードアンドダークネス / Action RPG / Date: Winter 2013 / Online: Unsupported / Price: Undecided)

Vita:

- Damascus Gear Tokyo Shinsen (ダマスカスギヤ ~東京始戦~ / Action RPG / Date: 2013 / Online: Undecided / Price: 2000 yen)
- Fantasy Hero (tentative name) (ファンタジーヒーロー(仮) / Action RPG / Date: Undecided / Online: Undecided/ Price: Undecided)

Thanks to Shinriji for the Vita bits from the other thread which I adjusted a bit for ordering and such.

I used Google Translate for the small bits like online bits, asked a mod about that and got approved.

So, we do know one of the games, the first 3DS game, called Stardust Amazoness... or Years of Amazones...:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/28/first-look-at-arc-system-works-prison-break-dungeon-rpg/

l_521dbaa95f424.jpg
l_521dbaa91f8bc.jpg

l_521dbaa990d14.jpg

So what the other three are is up in the air for now. I'm confident we could see something in Famitsu this week, hopefully. And I'm sure Aksys will bring them over (one of the Vita games could be digital judging by the 2,000 yen price, too cheap for retail, so ASW could do it themselves as they bring over their 3DS eShop games themselves).

FluxWaveZ

It sounds like ASW is working on many projects all at once with these 4 RPGs, Guilty Gear: Xrd and the Persona 4 Arena update.

Rojo

Whoa, what? That could potentially be referring to an official announcement of P4:C, but if it isn't that'd be pretty amazing. Wikipedia says that ASW only has about 87 employees, so their output is pretty amazing.

Edit: Of course, assuming the developer of the unannounced fighting game is even ASW.

These guys do work all right god damn.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
How many people work at ASW? It looks like they announce a new game every month.

wsippel

Banned
The artist totally traced over that screenshot to make this art. Also, the design is far inferior to the design shown in the screenshot. He shouldn't have bothered to draw that.

Joking.
I sure hope you were joking, considering the artist is also responsible for fucking Highschool DxD - probably the best ecchi show in existence, and proof that you can deliver tons of fanservice and genuinely good entertainment at the same time. Though I do think his DxD designs are a lot better. And DxD is what it is mostly because of its writer, considering it's a light novel.

Top Bottom