• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Fantastic Four’ Casts Ralph Ineson as Galactus

Draugoth

Gold Member
Ralph-Ineson-and-Galactus-NEW-Split-Getty-H-2024.jpg

Ralph Ineson, the British actor whose three-decade career ranges from the Harry Potter movies to recent horror prequel The First Omen, has landed the plum part of Galactus, the antagonist in Marvel Studios’ The Fantastic Four.

The high-profile, big-budget outing, the Fantastic Four’s first under the Marvel Cinematic Universe umbrella, has been casting up in recent weeks ahead of a planned mid-summer shoot in England.

On the call sheet are Perdro Pascal as scientist Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm/Invisible Woman, Joseph Quinn as her hot-heated brother Johnny Storm/Human Torch, and Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Richards’ friend with body issues, Ben Grimm/The Thing. Also cast are Julia Garner as a female Silver Surfer and Paul Walter Hauser in an undisclosed role, which some have theorized could be Mole Man or the robot H.E.R.B.I.E. John Malkovich is also signed on.

Sleepwalker

Ralph Ineson is fucking awesome, pinch me Disney made a good casting.

As an aside from his acting work, he was great as a VA in FFXVI.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Pedro Pascal is Latin American, but I'm a bit confused about how Americans view races. In Europe Spanish people are considered white.

Here in America, too, people from Spain are white. It's the people in the Spanish speakers in the Caribbean, Latin America and South America that aren't because of the native populations and the African chattel slavery that was brought to those regions. Although there were SOME Spaniards and other euros who also stayed behind.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Very talented actor. His performance in the Witch is incredible. Inclined to see this movie just for him even though I hate Marvel and the last two Fantastic Four movies were crap.

Top Bottom