• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

16 Minutes of Quantum Break [Actual Extended] New Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Demo from Gamescom but this time with Extended Footage showing off the Bridge Sequence that was shown closed doors w/ Sam Lake Narrating.

New Footage Starts At 9:00 After Killing the Giant Dudes. No Release Date still 2015 (Shinobi said September)

IGN

Direct Feed No Watermark

giffy
fu05gyH.gif

VinFTW

God this game looks incredible. The atmosphere is something else... so creepy/eerie.

Can't wait. Based Remedy.

cackhyena

This is one of the coolest looking games coming out for the One to me. I'll definitely check it out when I get the system down the line.

Those transitions from cutscenes to gameplay are godly. I hope they show of the 2 other characters soon and some of the live action stuff.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Awwwww yeah - gonna save this for right when I'm finished with the stuff I'm working on, to check while curled up in bed.

One of my most anticipated games right here.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Sweet, there's gonna be time based platforming segments, can't wait to see the rest of the game and the other kinds of gameplay. :D And those visuals are definitely among the best we've seen from next gen titles so far.

anthonyOA

My god, in the platforming section there's all sorts going on at once with particles everywhere and it's smooth with a ridiculous IQ to boot. They have a year left on this????

On and you can see the boards lifting from the explosion in this vid. Told ya

This is the type of stuff I want out of my next gen AAA games. I don't need you to reinvent the wheel, I just want you to do something with that wheel that a departure from the norm. We've had 3rd person cover shooters with platforming but I've never time ran past a car that's repeatedly crashing and un-crashing in the midst of everything else being frozen in time around me. That adds a layer of freshness to the tried and true. Thank you based Remedy.

its very very good. for some reason i liked the new bit, didnt really enjoy the shooting bit at e3. Maybe i should re warch and see

rrc1594

This is the type of stuff I want out of my next gen AAA games. I don't need you to reinvent the wheel, I just want you to do something with that wheel that a departure from the norm. We've had 3rd person cover shooters with platforming but I've never time ran past a car that's repeatedly crashing and un-crashing in the midst of everything else being frozen in time around me. That adds a layer of freshness to the tried and true. Thank you based Remedy.

innovation is overrated

looks awesome, i hope they create really complex time related puzzles that have us switch dimensions or something weird like that and the combat better get more challenging

Gotta say that it's an awesome new way to play out environmental platforming and trap avoidance. Also, coolest new spin on time travel/manipulation. Love love Remedy's take on storytelling-heavy games. MS really bet well on their set of revealed first party releases this gen with so much more interesting stuff from them on the big side of their games portfolio than the other two so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom