• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT2| Kobe Bryant is a MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe lookin' like MF Doom...

140199866_10.jpg

2012 Mar NBA |OT| Mask Entertainment Television

2012 Mar NBA |OT| Mask History Month

2012 Mar NBA |OT| Mask Valuable Player

2012 Mar NBA |OT| If you have to Mask, you can't afford it

Piecake

I'm not a big fan of the whole extortionist part of this

On the vikings part? I really dont think the vikings had much choice. They either needed a new stadium or had to move since the vikes have been pretty much dead last in revenue for the past 10 or so years because of that wretched stadium

Kinda curious where they are going to build it. I know they said right next to the metrodome, but where? Are they goign to tear some buildings down or something? Well, i guess we will find out tommorrow

yea baron is doing great. the more experience lin gets the better. with the next few weeks we will see if amare really means it that he will be back to last years form.

On the vikings part? I really dont think the vikings had much choice. They either needed a new stadium or had to move since the vikes have been pretty much dead last in revenue for the past 10 or so years because of that wretched stadium

Kinda curious where they are going to build it. I know they said right next to the metrodome, but where? Are they goign to tear some buildings down or something? Well, i guess we will find out tommorrow
http://www.startribune.com/140984883.html

Yeah, no idea where they're gonna put it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom