• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll miss you big fella!
thanks for #15 and #16!
iZzAro59nY3xV.gif

Or CJ Watson's.
no one respects carlos boozer.
not even the ball.

I bet the Knicks would love a Boozer for Amar'e trade right now. Unfortunately, the Bulls would have to throw in a few more players to make the numbers work.

EDIT: BTW, stop acting like the Lakers are too good for Boozer. You've had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker on your team. Smush, people. Smush!

Knicks could finally break .500!

Losing Pau for Boozer and Watson isn't a good deal for LAL, it's not like Boozer is signing here as a FA, we're losing a good PF for Carlos Boozer and Watson. No thanks.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I don't know what I hate more: reading Laker sites after a good win or after a hard loss. Both are ridiculous in their own rights.

Now some fans are advocating we make no trades and see what happens.

I don't even....

But we lost the one that counts.

:(
I'm done trying to beat the Cats. Even when we win we fucking lose. It's the Trollbowl.

And you can't win the Trollbowl.

I don't know what I hate more: reading Laker sites after a good win or after a hard loss. Both are ridiculous in their own rights.

Now some fans are advocating we make no trades and see what happens.

I don't even....

I'm done trying to beat the Cats. Even when we win we fucking lose. It's the Trollbowl.

And you can't win the Trollbowl.

Really shouldnt though.

Unless you stealing Crawford or Beasley. No moves to make.

giri

Orlando kicking all kinds of ass tonight. JJ really wants more PT.

he's getting 25mpg, which isn't bad. But Orlando really need to figure out who/what he is for them moving forward soon.

If he's replacing J-Rich... then the off season signing made no sense. If he isn't... trade him for a viable backup PG or C. I'm sure a guy like Nazr can't be that hard to obtain.

I bet the Knicks would love a Boozer for Amar'e trade right now. Unfortunately, the Bulls would have to throw in a few more players to make the numbers work.

EDIT: BTW, stop acting like the Lakers are too good for Boozer. You've had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker on your team. Smush, people. Smush!

That's the point. Pau chewed him up in every series when the Jazz thought they had a shot.

Boozer sucks.

linsivvi

Interesting that Bynum can be considered as nearly as good as Dwight when Dwight's team has a better record than the team that has Bynum as the third best player and when Dwight has one other NBA starter on his team.

Very disingenuous of you to use team records when you know full well that Eastern conference win records are super inflated, especially this season.

Of course Bynum is not better than Dwight. Anyone who thinks that is delusional, but your justification is off.

BTW, who are the Cavs commentators? They sound high as a kite.

giri

Very disingenuous of you to use team records when you know full well that Eastern conference win records are super inflated, especially this season.

Of course Bynum is not better than Dwight. Anyone who thinks that is delusional, but your justification is off.

BTW, who are the Cavs commentators? They sound high as a kite.

True, but its also not even similar when people compare bynums numbers to dwights hen he has 2 other allstars on his team that draw far more attention and bynum is often the odd one out guarded by the not so good at defense, big. versus dwight who... gets to play 2v1 for 40mpg every game.

But we completely over look that when looking at bynums numbers in here all the time. Well, certain people do.

Canuck76

Banned
True, but its also not even similar when people compare bynums numbers to dwights hen he has 2 other allstars on his team that draw far more attention and bynum is often the odd one out guarded by the not so good at defense, big. versus dwight who... gets to play 2v1 for 40mpg every game.

But we completely over look that when looking at bynums numbers in here all the time. Well, certain people do.

You make a good case but i still think y'all should trade nash for bynum. Trade Nash for any young piece really, he's only going to get worse as time goes on.

linsivvi

Let's face it. You're at the opposite end of the spectrum. Your hate also cloud your judgement to the point that you overwhelmingly undervalue him. Even if he's just a top 10 center in the league that's still a lot of value in a league where the best center wouldn't even crack the top 5 in the Hakeem era.

giri

You make a good case but i still think y'all should trade nash for bynum. Trade Nash for any young piece really, he's only going to get worse as time goes on.

Ugh, what on earth does bynum bring to the suns, that would overwhelmingly favor us trading nash for him?

Absolutely nothing.

Let's face it. You're at the opposite end of the spectrum. Your hate also cloud your judgement to the point that you overwhelmingly undervalue him. Even if he's just a top 10 center in the league that's still a lot of value in a league where the best center wouldn't even crack the top 5 in the Hakeem era.

Hate is too strong a word for someone i don't care that much about. He's just grossly over rated, and i regularly call the BS on him that is spread.

TBH, I rate DMC far above him. Particularly as a building piece.

If it was nash/gortat for DMC/Kings pick i'd be more than happy to do that trade.

ecstatic even.

In 2 years the best 2 C's in the west will be Marc Gasol (The current best) and then DMC (who may play PF or C, we'll see).

linsivvi

Hate is too strong a word for someone i don't care that much about.

Hate isn't too strong a word at all when you've repeatedly said you'd rather die than to see Nash in a Laker uniform. You might not hate the player but you hate the team. In the end it's all the same.

Emwitus

MiL/Cavs competing for that 8th seed furiously. Will Gilbert win a ring before the bron? stay tuned.

EDIT: @ The T'wolves GIf

hahahahahhaha. Gif of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom