• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

I know I'm super LTTP (been sick in bed...)

But holy shiiiiiiiiiiiii we got rid of Fisher AND Puke on the same day? Is this real life?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The crazy part to realize is that the Trail Blazers lost Oden and Roy, and got absolutely nothing in return. They just lost them, and everyone had to deal with the emotional scars. This game can be cruel.

I hadn't even thought about that. Goddamn.

Branduil

WHY IS BLAKE GRIFFIN SO BAD AT FREE THROWS

HE WANTS TO BE
THE VERY WORST
LIKE NO ONE WAS BEFORE
TO MAKE THEM IS HIS REAL TEST
TO BRICK THEM IS HIS CAUSE

HACK-A-BLAKE
THE LINE THEY CALL CHARITY
WITH HIM IT'S HILARITY

YOU REACH IN AND HE'LL REACH OUT
HACK-A-BLAKE
GOTTA BRICK 'EM ALL
GOTTA BRICK 'EM ALL
HACK-A-BLAKE

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Shannon Brown was more clutch than CP3 on both ends of the floor too. lol damn.

I WANT ARIZA AND SHANNON BACK DAMN IT :(

Vinny is done. Done.

Not to worry, Nick Young is on his way to save them.

First player to 3000 points before 300 assists in NBA history! So humble.

Vinny is done. Done.

With Dumleavy suing and winning, chances are Sterling keeps VDN cuz he's so fucking cheap.

almost as if nash is totally overrated
larry.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I didn't get to comment on the DFish stuff since I was stuck at meetings at work all day in a room with the WORST fucking cell coverage and no wifi, but ii'll just say that while it's sad to see Fish go, it's something that had to happen. He was a great Laker, but I won't feel bad that he won't get to end his career here. Neither did Horry. Neither did Byron Scott. He's in that class of Lakers. He's not up there with the likes of Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Worthy, Kareem, ect... One group has their jerseys hanging in the rafters and the other doesn't.

Didn't Grizzly great Bryon Scott retire a Laker?

giri

He's only a RFA, so i have NFI how that works now that the trade deadline has passed.

I presume he can get offers from other teams still? And it's still at the suns option?

It's really murky, not sure its come up in a while.

in a side note.

FUCK YOU ADAM, FUCK YOU CLIPPERS WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN OUR TANK. Sigh, shit is so depressing, for everyone involved.

CP3 sure is the best PG in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom