• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 Minute Killzone Shadowfall Multiplayer (Team Deathmatch)

B.O.O.M

Speaking of gameplay I wonder if they added interrogation from the KZ:M MP to this too..I think it's a fun addition

zma1013

Will there ever be an end to this incessant need to place the points score in the middle of the screen? Is that really pertinent information that I must have quick access to? Put that stuff on the side or better yet, just remove it and I'll check out my score at the end of the game.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Do you mean this one's not from you, but they usually steal from you?
Yeah. I don't know if it's usual, but they at least stole these ones from us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIoA2b14PU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMuT_B6-8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16JDV9ZCWg
Removed our intro, then cropped so the bottom of the screen doesn't show our watermark at he beginning/end of the video.

And no doubt we are a major trailer source for them, but this part I don't mind, I know many many sites are using the trailers we are hosting since they are directly from the publisher with no watermarking and reencoding.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
KZ can still retain it's identity but take cues from more popular shooters. This is likely the franchises final chance to breakout and if it doesn't there likely won't be another iteration so all the over zealous fans hellbent on finding some way to relate it to CoD, relax and wait until the game is released to judge it as opposed to a work in progress. I'm sure they'll increase the recoil on the weapons while still implementing some of the finer things present in CoD and BF.

I wonder whose site they stole this video from. It's from us this time, unlike a few of their latest videos...
Could you guys stop supporting these RajmanGamingHD bastards?

How did they steal it from you if you haven't uploaded it yet? Genuinely asking.

Where is the Gamersyde link?

BlimBlim is missing a 'not' in that post. "It's not from us this time"

They definitely didn't get that one from us, since we don't have this video in the first place. Maybe they even managed to get it from sony from all I know. But these guys are shady, to say the least ;)

I would thing the guns of the future would have less recoil.

Is it very far in the future from KZ2? Because those had a healthy amount of recoil.
KZ can still retain it's identity but take cues from more popular shooters. This is likely the franchises final chance to breakout and if it doesn't there likely won't be another iteration so all the over zealous fans hellbent on finding some way to relate it to CoD, relax and wait until the game is released to judge it as opposed to a work in progress. I'm sure they'll increase the recoil on the weapons while still implementing some of the finer things present in CoD and BF.
I don't see why they would, they never did increase recoil from KZ3 pre-release to shipping day.

Sorc3r3r

Seems good, but really the quality of the video could be better.
Having played the multy of K2 and K3 seems fair to say that this is rooted in those games and could be a bad thing(K3) or a great thing (K2), how balenced this will be?
How they will handle the class interactions?

BTW I'm in love with that energy rifle and that energy gun in the video, the sound they make!

Bread

Banned
Looks extremely similar to KZ3, which I got sick of after a couple of weeks. I wish I liked these games, the graphics are so nice.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Didn't want a PS4 at launch until now. Fuck. Who needs organs? GETCHA ORGANS. PIE AND BEAN SPESH.

Himself

People compare every single damn game to COD its annoying.

True, true. But KZ2 was noticable different and I had way more fun with that than any COD.

Looks extremely similar to KZ3, which I got sick of after a couple of weeks. I wish I liked these games, the graphics are so nice.

My problem as well. All the different modes revealed in the initial trailer looks like it oculd add a bit more variety to the experience of get out and kill stuff.

Darkangel

The graphics look a lot better in this than they did in the single player previews. Gameplay looks pretty hectic, especially with all the motion blur and particle effects.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Whoa, the footage looks even better than the trailer and screens. Weapon positioning seems to be improved (looks like they went back to the Feb FoV and not the E3 FoV) and there is some motion blur and DoF even in MP. GG done good.

Lack of recoil is the only disappointing bit but it still looks like it plays great.

Gamersyde needs to dig up 60fps version of this.

Definitely do... Their was a lot of really nice tech in there from a lighting perspective.

The particle lihgitng and shadowing along with the volumetrics are just bastardly good looking. Should be illegal even.

Why the CoD shooting but that painfully slow sprint speed? Aside from the bob I could barely tell that there was a movement speed increase.

jacobs34

The graphics in these games are always so gorgeous, yet the gameplay always leaves me feeling a bit bored. Should be a great showpiece for the PS4 at launch.

Kane1345

People complaining about frame rate; I don't think you can judge that from a Youtube video since I think they limit the frame rate on their videos. Anyone know if that's correct? I'm sure a few people have said that on GAF before.

I've never gotten that into Killzone's multi, but this video got me genuinely excited. Maybe it's just the eye candy, but even the gunplay looks kinda awesome.

isual

was there a frame rate drop from 2;40 to 2;53 ???

same old killzone on what they do best; be a good looking fps on ps.
nothing really innovative like last time. still a good lookin shooter, would buy for the story when it hits gamelfy sale.

Top Bottom