• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 Minute Killzone Shadowfall Multiplayer (Team Deathmatch)

Nafai1123

Banned
It just doesn't feel like Killzone, to be honest. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3? Sure. But not Killzone.

Maybe once they get the voicework complete it will feel more like the past few games, but I'm not sure even that can do it.

Killzone Mercenary seems to have inherited a little bit of this COD feel, but nowhere near as much as Shadow Fall.

Did you get to play it? If so, any more impressions you can give?

Have KZSF pre-ordered ready to lock and load.

I want in if possible. (PSN:LingeringRegime)

I play silent (no mic), but I go for objective like a madman. I don't care about my K/D. Just win baby! Is my mantra.

I will use random weapons/random classes/random perks/random skills/random everything each week as well.

Here is my cover letter....

http://youtu.be/0PMSebbZAvY

nib95

Banned
Pretty rough compressed captures, but some half decent one's from the thread.

ibyqWrflS4v4ou.png

ibrNEX4btW7RnW.png

ic4LURSUJ8TuG.png

ivJNVhGVgNQRD.png

7WVGq9J.jpg

jQDpKtQ.jpg

HvDaYWO.jpg

QDcV45D.jpg

It's pretty great we're getting a launch game of this caliber. I know Call of Duty is top dog, but I wish Killzone wasn't trying so hard to be like big brother. Guerilla is a studio I feel has enormous potential but always seems to stay inside the box. That being said, I still love the universe and style of the Killzone games, even if the gameplay is very familiar.

Top Bottom