• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | April 2014 Thread | "Trying To Bring Forth Sanctum 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I platinumed Guacamelee yesterday, finished the DLC today. That also puts me at level 26.

Next game: Virtue's Last Reward, have been postponing this one for far too long

My proudest trophy to date!

q7zhaeU.png

Damn man, hope you're going for the platinum after getting that!

Oh ya, I definitely am. One of the guys in my party already got the platinum, we did the hard run right before doing the no death run and those were his last 2 trophies. I'm 3 trophies away from the plat (need to upgrade my 2 other classes and find the dead ghosts).

Fisty

Damn man, hope you're going for the platinum after getting that!

He might as well, dont think theres a harder trophy for Destiny right now. Might try for it after I hit 30, but ill probably just wait till the level cap increases and Vault of Glass becomes a cakewalk

He might as well, dont think theres a harder trophy for Destiny right now. Might try for it after I hit 30, but ill probably just wait till the level cap increases and Vault of Glass becomes a cakewalk

We were all level 29 when going for the flawless run. We never died from combat, the part that gave us the most trouble was the jumping platform part. There was always one person dying at the jumping section. And it sucks because its so close to the end, so we would spend 30 minutes to get to the jump part, then one person would mess up, then we'd try again and a different person would mess up. The first time all 6 of us made it across the jumping section, we finished it. We had the combat sections down to a science, everyone knew their roles and most of the time we were just bullshitting over the mic until the jumping part, where everyone would be silent. Then when one of us would die, we'd all be heartbroken.

Returners

Question about Knack.

I beat the game and unlocked all versions of Knack.

I started a very hard run and saw my stuff (gadgets) were all gone. Do I need to farm gadget parts in one difficulty level?

mstevens

Platinum #20 - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Just got this one. What a great game! Took me 26 hours, 7 minutes. That last boss sure was tough though...
just kidding.
I know a lot of people complained that Talion gets too powerful towards the end, but it sure was a lot of fun messing around with different branding and slaughtering tactics. It was a lot of fun having the stronghold fire signals blaring, and seeing the different ways to take care of all the Uruks. Enjoyed the story missions, but free roam was really where it shined. Can't wait to see this idea in other genres / settings.

Next plats will be Diablo 3 (just a couple classes away now and some bounties) and FFXIV (only 75 levequests away...)

mstevens

Platinum #21 - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I'm surprised I got the platinum for this one, as it wasn't really on my radar when I first started playing the game. I haven't really played this game for a few months, only logging on to finish off the levequests trophy, but I enjoyed my time with it. I may start playing a bit more once the expansion comes out.

Next plats will definitely be Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom