• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Achievement & Trophy Thread | May 2015 - A New hOPe

Tapejara

I'll be lucky if I hit 100 trophies this month. I did manage to snag another platinum, #36 SpongeBob HeroPants. Terrible game, but the movie itself (Sponge Out of Water) was hilarious.

My goal for 2015 is to reach 50 platinums, and bump my completion percentage up to at least 40%. As stated above, I just got my thirty sixth platinum, so only fourteen to go!

These are the games I hope to get done:

• Bulletstorm (finished multiplayer trophies before the servers shutdown)
  • Call of Juarerz: Bound in Blood (collectibles + misc trophies)
  • Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (misc trophies)
  • Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Rayman Legends (Final level of Awesome + misc trophies)
  • Shadow Warrior (hard playthorugh + misc trophies)
  • Spelunker HD (co-op levels + picture trophies)

The only ones of those which will take long are Earth Defense Force: IA, Shadow Fall and Rayman Legends. Thankfully I enjoy all three games so that'll make the grind much more bearable.

And just for fun, these are the platinums I've earned so far this year:

• inFAMOUS: First Light - February 15th, 2015
  • The LEGO Movie: Video Game (Vita) - February 20th, 2015
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4) - April 15th, 2015
  • Minecraft (PS4) - May 18th, 2015
  • SpongeBob HeroPants - May 24th, 2015

Haven't achievement whored in a long time, but I've been playing 360 now and then with a friend who was teaching me DeathSmiles.

Bodied DeathSmiles 1000G. (4 years later)

Probably going to do DoDonPachi alongside DMC4:SE

Joni

PSN 100%: CounterSpy. I actually started this on PlayStation Vita, but I finished the Trophies for the PlayStation 4 version first. I'm at 12 out of 14 for the Vita version.

Midn1ght

How far have you gotten? I can't get past 1,5 million for the moment.

I think my record is around 3,8 million, trying to get 5 millions for the trophy but can't get pass region 8 or 9. Might be possible by going into the "void" door 2 or 3 times before reaching these regions.

BkMogul

TheBkMogul.png

Add me please. Thanks.

I've been slacking really hard when it comes to my "Gamer's New Years Resolution" I want to get 22 platinums before the end of the year but so far I've only done.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted(Thanks EA for the free vita copy! :p)
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
inFamous 2
Trine 2
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle
Far Cry 4
Bloodborne

But now that Bloodborne isn't consuming my every waking moment I can probably speed up and get a few platinums this month, hoping to do Sly 3 since I've never played it.

kgtrep

PSN 100%: CounterSpy. I actually started this on PlayStation Vita, but I finished the Trophies for the PlayStation 4 version first. I'm at 12 out of 14 for the Vita version.

I'm guessing that you're missing Explosives Expert on the Vita? I tried and tried (on PS3 too) and gave up after a while.

Joni

I think my record is around 3,8 million, trying to get 5 millions for the trophy but can't get pass region 8 or 9. Might be possible by going into the "void" door 2 or 3 times before reaching these regions.
Yeah, that is probably the most important way to get enough points to make it. Just stupid that the void doors seem to move around, even within the same iteration of the game levels.

I'm guessing that you're missing Explosives Expert on the Vita? I tried and tried (on PS3 too) and gave up after a while.
Yeah, got it completely by accident on the PS4 but I messed up my one chance for it on Vita. Also need to get Super Spy, sometimes you get levels where it is literally impossible.

Joni

Yeah, got it completely by accident on the PS4 but I messed up my one chance for it on Vita. Also need to get Super Spy, sometimes you get levels where it is literally impossible.
But succeeded now, so another 100% for the month. I'm at 199 completed games now.

Joni

Nice! Someday I'll give one more go at my missing trophy. :)
I just found a spot on one of the later days on my normal playthrough, squirted a bit of explosive gel and got it quite easily so just get that Treaty Violator and you should get a good room.

Stanng243

But succeeded now, so another 100% for the month. I'm at 199 completed games now.

That's insane. I have 136 completed games, and I thought that was a lot. Some games I'm just bad enough at that I'll never get 100% so i don't even bother trying.

Joni

That's insane. I have 136 completed games, and I thought that was a lot. Some games I'm just bad enough at that I'll never get 100% so i don't even bother trying.
I don't play a lot of multiplayer games, that helps.
But now comes the hard part, deciding which game to finish for #200. I'm also wondering if that statistic counts Bioshock which I have Platinum but not 100%. I could 100% it.

Tapejara

I don't play a lot of multiplayer games, that helps.
But now comes the hard part, deciding which game to finish for #200. I'm also wondering if that statistic counts Bioshock which I have Platinum but not 100%. I could 100% it.

On PSNProfiles, it only counts games at 100% for Completed Games. If you're missing some DLC trophies it won't count.

kevin1025

Banned
I was able to 100% two games this month, Murasaki Baby (Vita) and The Swapper on PS4. 118 trophies, and still have the fourth episode of Game of Thrones to work my way through. This was a good month (to me, at least!).

The month's just about over. I had a pretty good one all in all.
280 Trophies
Bronze 147 - 2205
Silver 78 - 2340
Gold 48 - 4320
Platinum 7 - 1260
Total- 10,125

BHK3

Banned
Just realized my names not even in the list! I would like to be added please, this month or last or the next, whichever and whenever.

BHK3.png

110 trophies for me this month! It's not much compared to most of you, but my best month ever!

Bronze: 67
Silver: 35
Gold: 6
Platinum: 2

Joni

Started on Surge Deluxe to fill my Vita gaming time. There is a Trophy to get 12 million points. I have gotten to 11 million four times now, but still no 12. I hope to get before I accidentally clear 100.000 blocks so I can finish this after Bioshock DLC.

Started on Surge Deluxe to fill my Vita gaming time. There is a Trophy to get 12 million points. I have gotten to 11 million four times now, but still no 12. I hope to get before I accidentally clear 100.000 blocks so I can finish this after Bioshock DLC.

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c97972667f576b79a1b2874a6.jpg

You won't accidentally clear 100.000 blocks, that will take hours and hours, believe me I've done it. You're probably going to hate that trophy.
12 million seems hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, scores of 30 million are obtainable.

May was a good month for me, finished all 4 PS+ Vita games together with Stealth Inc, Real Boxing and Resogun.
I'm focusing now on Citizens of Earth and Danganranpa.

Footos22

My best month since Dec 13

164 trophies

Pretty pathetic in grand scheme on things. Remember when I was hitting 4-500 a month when I had a vita and ps3

Just started the month off with Shadow of mordor and really enjoying what I played so far.

Joni

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c97972667f576b79a1b2874a6.jpg

You won't accidentally clear 100.000 blocks, that will take hours and hours, believe me I've done it. You're probably going to hate that trophy.
12 million seems hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, scores of 30 million are obtainable.
In my mind, I'm going to continue getting 11 million runs forever so I accidentally see myself doing that. Even if takes 20 hours.

LordofPwn

Gonna start compiling the new leaderboard for June Thread. Anyone wanting to be added in after this point will be a part of the leaderboard after that. As people know, this takes time to do, which is time away from videogames, which is time away from trophies.

I plan to have the new thread up by end of the week. I have 217 more names to get through. I already added BHK3. also does anyone know of a faster way to format a leaderboard? Always seems to take me forever to fix spacing issues.

graffix13

Gonna start compiling the new leaderboard for June Thread. Anyone wanting to be added in after this point will be a part of the leaderboard after that. As people know, this takes time to do, which is time away from videogames, which is time away from trophies.

I plan to have the new thread up by end of the week. I have 217 more names to get through. I already added BHK3. also does anyone know of a faster way to format a leaderboard? Always seems to take me forever to fix spacing issues.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this.

Overall, I had a pretty good May. I didn't play anything too stressful trophy wise.

LordofPwn

Probably won't go up till monday. Super swamped with work and currently house hunting. haven't gotten a trophy in a few days. Broke like an 80 day streak.

LordofPwn

Just got through 100 names. almost halfway done. Big shakeup on the leaderboard and it looks like a lot of you started playing the witcher, it shows in the totals...

LordofPwn

over 150 of 218 done. had 1 person who's profile is set to private now and will be given a zero. next month if still marked as private they will be removed. same goes for people that have yet to earn any trophies this year.

Joni

Finished up two out of three Bioshock Challenge Rooms. Would be more enjoyable without the timed ones.

Melchiah

Got my 6th platinum recently.

Be1F1TO.jpg

EDIT: Funnily enough, The Order's platinum looks faster than it was as the counter starts from the first trophy, which I got near the end, three days after I started the game.

Top Bottom