• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | October 2015 - Trophy Haunters

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Got my PS4 like last month and finally got my old PS3 account. After being on PC for 3 years I can't believe I'm back to really wanting to get trophies

Just platinumed Grim Fandango and GoT season 1 over the weekend. Got all trophies in bloodborne besides one which was the chalice dungeons which I just could not do anymore. Didn't enjoy bloodborne as much as Dark Souls, or even Dark Souls 2.

I know that but with PS2 support coming and Rockstar being able to implement trophies it doesn't seem too far fetched we could see them added to more PS2 games come 2016.

I'm not following you. We already know the PS2 emulator supports trophies, what's that got to do with the GTA SA port/remaster?

netguy503

Just finished helping a fellow GAFfer get the BFBC2 plat. That demolition kill trophy is tedious.

Dang I was wondering why you were playing that game and thought about messaging you. I have that game too. Can you help me please. :)

Edit: Just got my first gold trophy of hopefully the December trophy tally (I know the OP cuts off the trophy tally the last day of the month but I'm not sure what time that is PST, etc). I tried really hard to win November but with only a day left I decided to carry my games into December's tally instead of getting golds only to not win the month because of the deadline so hopefully I can win this month. :)

Tapejara

Dang I was wondering why you were playing that game and thought about messaging you. I have that game too. Can you help me please. :)

Edit: Just got my first gold trophy of hopefully the December trophy tally (I know the OP cuts off the trophy tally the last day of the month but I'm not sure what time that is PST, etc). I tried really hard to win November but with only a day left I decided to carry my games into December's tally instead of getting golds only to not win the month because of the deadline so hopefully I can win this month. :)

It was more of a spur of the moment thing. I'm going to probably be playing it more often to finish off my platinum run, so if you want join you're more than welcome.

Apdiddy

Good strategy. Think my PSNProfiles is set to EST normally. Also hopefully going to have thread up by the end of the week so if anyone has thread titles for December please share!

December 2015 - Doing this just 'cause
December 2015 - After the turkey and presents are the trophies

Smokey

Just started playing Bloodborne, and the game is not showing on my trophy page. Come to think of it ive had the game since launch and tried to play it at that time too. Still not on there. Is this a known issue?

Tabris

Just started playing Bloodborne, and the game is not showing on my trophy page. Come to think of it ive had the game since launch and tried to play it at that time too. Still not on there. Is this a known issue?

Did you hide that game trophies from public view on your PS4?

Tapejara

Good strategy. Think my PSNProfiles is set to EST normally. Also hopefully going to have thread up by the end of the week so if anyone has thread titles for December please share!

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | December 2015 - Just Bronze

I dont think so. Ive never even gone into rhat menu on the ps4, but ill check in a bit. But even then i should be able to see them right, but nobody else can?

If you hide a game from your list it should still be there when you check trophies on your PS4. Is your PS4 offline? For some reason Sony chose to make it so trophies don't show when you're disconnected from PSN, but they can still be earned.

Smokey

If you hide a game from your list it should still be there when you check trophies on your PS4. Is your PS4 offline? For some reason Sony chose to make it so trophies don't show when you're disconnected from PSN, but they can still be earned.

No, i was online. I was playing offline in BB tho. Buy i dont think that matters because i played online when it launched.

Consumer

Am I missing something, or was there never a November thread?
Someone should make a December thread soon.

EDIT: Didn't know how these threads work until I read page 3. I understand now. Take your time OP.

Tapejara

No, i was online. I was playing offline in BB tho. Buy i dont think that matters because i played online when it launched.

That's odd, the trophies should sync. And yeah, playing the game in offline mode wouldn't have made a difference so long as you were connected to PSN.

Would of been funnier if the trophy list was all bronze (besides the plat) but it's not so now it's just confusing. :(

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | December 2015 - Holiday Hunting

I'll think up some better ones when I have more time.

Smokey

Just checked my exclude trophies from these games list...and bloodborne isnt even there. Just popped in need for speed for the first time and it immediately shows up.

Sigh

Just checked my exclude trophies from these games list...and bloodborne isnt even there. Just popped in need for speed for the first time and it immediately shows up.

Sigh

How far have you progressed into it? If you've only just started then I'd try earning a trophy (killing Cleric Beast or Gascoigne) to see what happens.

Tapejara

Smokey, did you ever delete Bloodborne from your list? Cause I have a problem where a game I deleted (Armello) won't show up after trying to re-add it to my list. I assume it's like LiquidSolid said above and you just need to earn a trophy for the list to appear.

LordofPwn

The thread still lives. Also I still live! Rocket League is back to 100%, Destiny still eats up most of my gaming time though I don't seem to have as much as I did. Overall my best year trophy wise. Hope to clean up some games on my backlog this month. I can taste like 2 more platinums, just need to commit. Also MGSV will take awhile. Got caught up in side ops and now I don't have any more o do until I progress the "story" more.

Smokey

How far have you progressed into it? If you've only just started then I'd try earning a trophy (killing Cleric Beast or Gascoigne) to see what happens.

In the very beginning. Been getting rektd by those god damn wolves on the bridge all evening.

Ive deleted the game and now trying to redownload it.

In the very beginning. Been getting rektd by those god damn wolves on the bridge all evening.

Ive deleted the game and now trying to redownload it.

Ok, if that doesn't work then just try to get that first trophy. Hopefully that'll work.

As for the wolves, you can beat them pretty cheaply by running back down the stairs into the building. They can't get through the door, so you can whittle them down fairly easily. Or just run straight past them, which is a perfectly viable strategy in Bloodborne.

Smokey

Ok, if that doesn't work then just try to get that first trophy. Hopefully that'll work.

As for the wolves, you can beat them pretty cheaply by running back down the stairs into the building. They can't get through the door, so you can whittle them down fairly easily. Or just run straight past them, which is a perfectly viable strategy in Bloodborne.

Not running by them. Mah pride wont let me. Gonna have to switch up the strat though.

Consumer

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | December 2015 - The Gold Hunters
(or The gOld Hunters depending on how subtle you want it).

(
Bloodborne DLC
)
I'll show myself out.

Can we perhaps remove the 'NeoGAF' from the start? Seems redundant & adds clutter.

netguy503

Man December is going to be quite a month for my trophy hunting. Went a little nuts buying a few games on Black Friday to platinum over the month and also I have a huge backlog to go through. Hoping to platinum Fallout 4 and Blops 3 at least. If anyone wants to team up for a campaign playthrough on Realistic we should set that up. Also current goal for the trophy thread is Tuesday or Wednesday.

Could we do a non realistic run/ does realistic unlock from the start? If so, I would like to. I believe we are PSN friends but I never see you on anymore.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I was looking at my PSN account, and holy crap I wish I could just delete some of the games listed here that only have like one trophy -_-

Tapejara

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I was looking at my PSN account, and holy crap I wish I could just delete some of the games listed here that only have like one trophy -_-

I have nearly 10 000 unearned trophies because of those damn 1% games. I've been trying to figure out whether or not it'd be worth it to just make another account, but then I know I'd never be able to get the platinums for Resistance 2 and Section 8: Prejudice again.

This is how I feel about so many PS+ games I'm never going to go back to.
I have nearly 10 000 unearned trophies because of those damn 1% games. I've been trying to figure out whether or not it'd be worth it to just make another account, but then I know I'd never be able to get the platinums for Resistance 2 and Section 8: Prejudice again.
Ugh yep. It kills me. I can live with the 10% or 20% games that I finished or at least enjoyed. It's the clutter of the 1% PS+ and PS Now games that are just annoying.

Joni

Reached level 33 thanks to Assassin's Creed SYndicate. Seven Trophies and a Platinum left, three for finishing up the story, one for a couple of races and three to grind. I wonder what will be the most fun.

I managed to get my first Platinum finally :D. Took almost a year of on and off playing, but just got one for Life is Strange. Feels good :D.

Yeah but then your cousin Timmy comes over and plays a game on your PS3, checks your trophy collection and deletes your Star Ocean 4 platinum

Yep, this is why they won't do it. We have the option to hide them though which is a safer alternative for people comparing at least even if you still see them on your list.

Top Bottom