• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | December 2015 - 100ft Robot Trophy Hunting

Consumer

Anyone have PS All Stars for the Vita? I need to play a Versus match with someone, which takes all of 30 seconds.

oggob

Anyone have PS All Stars for the Vita? I need to play a Versus match with someone, which takes all of 30 seconds.

I don't have it installed, once I got that Platinum, it was gone so fast...

I do have the PS3 version installed though, so I could attempt to help out, the one online trophy I need for that is the double kill, then slowly go through the remaining characters...

-----

Also, should mention, that data for 250 Profiles has been captured... Just hoping that all the links play nicely now! :)
So soon...

EDIT - it's Sunday here at 145am, falling alseep at the computer... bed now... posting later...

Consumer

I don't have it installed, once I got that Platinum, it was gone so fast...

I do have the PS3 version installed though, so I could attempt to help out, the one online trophy I need for that is the double kill, then slowly go through the remaining characters....

I have it and I need the online trophies. PSN: Netguy503. Please no blank friend requests. Thanks.

I have Netguy already, and oggob you can add me as well (gionascm2). We can boost the Versus trophy ("Friendly Competition") but pretty sure we need a 4th person for the other trophies, like triple kill.

Starting ~4 hours from now, I will be available for about 10 hours. If that range works for you, send me a PSN msg or reply here.

Joni

Dream Log conquered in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3. Just have to complete the gallery and max 20 crew levels. Considering you can't get the gallery finished without 64 crew levels maxed, it is clear this will still be a huge grind.

Top Bottom